Chapter 32 : Feelings and Acceptance (Summer Camp Part 2)

Mandalay said, "Well your summer camp will begin at the top of the mountain where we will be waiting. Your bus wont help you." Some of the kids realized what was about to happen. They sprinted towards the bus but Mandalay used her quirk and caused a landslide. All the students went flying off. Well, almost all the students. Izuku and Jiro had been standing together. The moment Mandalay unleashed the landslide Izuku took Jiro's hand and used Space Movement, one of his newer skills, to teleport in the sky. He hadn't realized that Jiro, whose hand he'd been holding, had gone red from embarrassment.

Once the landslide finished they landed on the ground. Jiro fitted around slightly blushing hard. Then they teleported together all the way to the top of the mountain. The Pussycats and Aizawa were surprised to see them both arrive this early. They had their rooms arranged and went to their rooms. After a few minutes they went together and sat down together. Neither of them said anything. They were both blushing. Izuku hadn't realized what he had done at that moment. After entering his room he finally realized and he almost screamed from embarrassment. While Jiro nearly screamed from excitement.

After a few more minutes, they both turned at the same time and said, "I-.." They blushed once again. Then Izuku finally spoke up, "Sorry about back then... I didn't mean to-" Jiro interrupted him, "Its fine.. I just hadn't expected it was all. Not that I minded...." "Oh.."

What Jiro didnt know was that though she'd been whispering Izuku with his enhanced hearing had heard her loud and clear. Jiro stayed quiet for a little while. She took a few deep breaths and steeled herself. Then she turned around and said, "Izuku.... I-I like you!!" After saying thus she turned red and heaved a sigh of relief. It seemed as though a huge weight had been lifted off her shoulders. She shyly turned to look at Izuku. She saw that he was staring at her and seemed stunned. "I-..... I like you too..."

Hearing this Jiro smiled ear to ear. She leaned inand gave Izuku a kuss on the cheek. Then she quickly scurried away. For almost 5 minutes he sat there stunned. Then he also smiled slightly as he got up and went to his room. Upon entering his room he realized that he could feel his surroundings much more clearly. Somehow after accepting her feelings and also his own, his domain had expanded. He focused and expanded his domain. He realized his domain now covered the entire mountain. Nothing on that mountain could occur without his knowledge.

Just a few hours later the students arrived at the peak. All of them were tired and hungry. They had a grand feast and fell asleep, completely unaware of what was brewing in the shadows. Izuku was the only one who felt something was off. However even he could not imagine what kind of crisis was to come.