Chapter 25 : Training To Control OFA

Once Gran Torino got over the initial shock of the nonchalance of Izuku he got serious. From inspected Izuku with keen eyes, 'This kid.. He possesses a tremendous amount of power. Even though he seems relaxed his muscles are brimming with power that is prepared to explode at any moment. If my calculations are correct he should be able to handle 40% of OFA without any serious damage to himself.... This is good. He has a lot of potential.'

Izuku was indeed capable of using 40% of OFA without damaging himself. However... That was the original OFA. The current OFA was something beyond anyones imagination. The previous OFA's 40% was aboit 4% of the current one, at stage 1. After Lucius had tweajed it there were five stages of OFA.
Stage 1 : It was 10 times more powerful than the original version. It was much more easier to control as well.
Stage 2 : It was 10 times stronger than the stage 1. It also had another feature. Black Whip. Along with that, this stage allowed him to compress the internal Kinetic energy built up to release in one destructive burst. However there was a limit to the compression. If he over compressed the energy it could also hurt him. And over using the compression may cause his bones to break or, in a severe case, his arm to rip off.
Stage 3 : This was 10 times stronger than stage 2. It unlocked two quirks. Float and Smokescreen. This stage had a special feature as well. In this stage he could enter a temporary beserk stage which boosted his physical capabilites by 100% for 30 seconds. The moment the beserk period came to an end Izuku would be placed in a temporary paralysed condition. Unable to move for about a minute. It would also place him in a weakened state.
Stage 4 : This stage was 10 times stronger than stage 3. It unlocked. The quirk Fa Jin. This stage also had a special ability. In this stage one could enter a temporary War Demon state. All physical capabilites would be boosted by 500% for 1 minute. The moment this duration was over it would trigger a special state called Final Stand. For just a single attack the users physical stats would skyrocket by 1000%. This would allow the user to gain the upper hand in a close battle. It can be stacked with the other beserk state as well. Once the period is over the user loses all power and may fall unconscious.
Stage 5 : This stage was 20 times stronger than stage 4. It unlocked the quirk Gear Shift. This stage had a really powerful ability with an equally powerful backlash. This ability was called Overdrive. It would enhance all of his stats by 500% and would heighten his senses to levels which shouldn't be possible. It had a more powerful version. This was known as Overclock. It boosted his stats by 1000%. However this state put severe strain on the body which may cause the body to collapse if used for a prolomged period.

Lucius had completely transformed the quirk. So Izuku had to adjust to it as well. He knew that would be no easy feat. Gran Torino said to him, "Listen up kiddo. I want you to do something. Activate OFA at the lowest possible percentage. Then slowly spread it all over your body. Once that is done ramp up the percentage." Izuku nodded and did as instructed. However soon he found it was much harder to do than he had anticipated. Though it may sound easy it was anything but. He could tell this was going to be quite annoying.