Chapter 19 : The Sports Festival (Part 1)

The morning of the day of the festival, everyone was quite hyped. Izuku was talking to Bakugo and making plans. They had decided to form a team along with Jiro and Uraraka. It was a balanced team. Finally Present Mic called Class A, "Now here's the class which had a real encounter with Villains. The best of the lot. CLASS A!!" Class A walked onto the field amidst cheers and hoorays. One by one the other classes were also calloed in but none recieved the same reaction as class A. The students gathered together and began discussing various things from who had the highest chance of winning to who will be the host or hostess for the festival. While all this was happening The R-rated Hero Midnight made her way onto the stage. The moment she appeared a ton of cheers began in the stadium for reasons quite obvious. As the cheers began both Izuku and Aizawa had the same deadpan look on their faces,"Really....."

Midnight began to roll a wheel with different events. Finally the wheel stopped on obstacle course. With that two huge walls opened up revealing the obstacle course. As that happened all the students got ready. The bell rang and a gigantic glacier appeared at the starting line. In almost the same Instant it appeared the glacier broke due to a large explosion. However in all the chaos that ensued at the start line they all failed to notice that a certain green haired kid was missing. While they were busy hampering each other Izuku was already far ahead. He had used his time stop ability to travel a good portion of the track. While the other participants were just reaching the first obstacle he was crossing the second one. By the time the others reached the 'Chasm of Death' he was reaching the minefield. It was at this point that Mic noticed Izuku. "WHO IS THAT BOY? HE IS ALREADY AT THE MINEFIELD! THE FINAL OBSTACLE!" The crowd looked on in astonishment as Izuku went through the minefield leisurely. However despite that he was not coming in contact with even a single mine. He just strolled over to the finish line. Realizing he had arrived much to early he decided to rest a little.

Almost 10 minutes later the others arrived with photo finishes. Once that was done the ranks were set up. Izuku was first with Bakugo coming in second and Todoroki third.

Next up was Cavalry Battle.

--------

This chapter is a bit short sorry. Also sorry for not posting. I wasnt getting the chance.