Chapter 22 : The Sports Festival (Last Part)

The final rounds had arrived. First up was Bakugo versus Uraraka. The fight began. Uraraka started running about randomly on the arena. All the time Bakugo continuously tried to attack her but she proved to be quite agile. As time went on the floor cracked and broke more and more. Suddenly one of his attacks landed on her and she was blown away. A loud gasp ran throughout the stadium. A few people started saying bad things about him, some going as far as to call him a villain. Izuku stayed silent for a good while as he kept listening to what the people kept saying. Just as Aizawa was about to interupt the audience Izuku spoke up. In a low voice he said, "Shut up." The moment he said those words the entire stadium went silent. He got up from his seat, "If you people think that he doesn't deserve to be a hero because of this fight.... Then you all should leave right now and for the heroes.. Quit your job. He isn't doing this to hurt her. He is giving it his all because he acknowledges her strength. He acknowledges the fact that she is indeed quite dangerous. SO SHUT YOUR MOUTHS BEFORE I SHUT IT FOR YOU! " Once he finished his speech there was silence all over the stadium. However during this period for not even a second did the two stop fighting. The fight continued for a little while till both were out of breath. Suddenly Uraraka smiled, no one noticed but Bakugo blushed lightly seeing her smile. Uraraka said, "You really are strong....... But..... That is also your weakness.... HERE IS MY TRUMP CARD!" She brought her hands together and suddenly a loud noise occured. Bakugo's head snapped upward and his eyes widened as he noticed a huge amount of debris over his head. He raised his hands and released a huge explosion which destroyed almost all the debris. Uraraka fell to her knees unable to continue, having given her all, betting on that move. Not being one to give up she tried to get up to continue, but Bakugo said, "You did well. Now rest. The fight is over." Uraraka looked up at Bakugo with a weak smile but she couldn't keep it up and she fainted. Midnight announced the end of the match. Bakugo slowly made his way to Uraraka, he lifted her up in his arms and took her off the stage to the medbay. The entire audience stood up applauding their performance. Midnight announced a break and the pro hero Cementos got to work fixing the stage.

After about ten minutes the stage was fixed. The time had arrived for the most anticipated match so far. Todoroki versus Izuku. They made their way on the stage. Todoroki looked determined and angry while Izuku looked calm and relaxed. The match started. The two contestants stared at each other for a few moments then suddenly Todoroki launched a glacier at him. He saw the glacier approaching Izuku but suddenly he disappeared from in front of the glacier but he didnt see him reappear. Suddenly he heard Izuku speak from behind him, "Is that all? Pathetic.." Je turned around and tried to attack him again only to hit nothing but air. "Why bother? You might as well give up, and drop out of the school while you're at it. This school and this platform has no place for people who half ass everything. You dissapoint me." Izuku raised his fist and in the blink of an eye punched him 3 times. Todoroki was flung back but he managed to stop himself," I'LL NEVER USE HIS POWER! " Izuku sighed," What a fool you are.. You have the power to be one of the most powerfull heroes in history and yet you refuse to use your power because of daddy issues. Pathetic. Look at yourself you're already starting to feel hypothermia. What if civilians get trapped in ice and the only way to save them is to melt the ice, will you let them die because you refuse to use a power that is your birth right. Truly... The ignorance of Humanity never ceases to amaze. How long will it take to get it through your head... IT'S YOUR POWER! NOT HIS! " Todoroki's eyes widened and he smiled as flames started roaring all around him. Izuku let out a smile and nodded approvingly. Suddenly he dissapeared and reappeared behind Todoroki. "Rest." he hit the back of Todoroki's neck and knocked him out. Midnight announced the victor as Izuku.

Now time came for the final. It was Bakugo versus Izuku. Once the stage was repaired the two friend got on the stage and looked at each other. The start of the round was announced and Izuku immediately went for a hook at Bakugo's jaw. Bakugo tilted his head and got out of the way of the punch. And like this a fierce battle raged on for about ten minutes. Finally both the contestants stood at two opposite edges of the stage. They had a mutual understanding. They were both going to use their finishers. Bakugo used his most powerful move, "Howitzer Impact!" and in response Izuku used his secret trump card, a mixture of martial art, OFA and his quirk. He used, "Tsuki Gin no Yari" (Moonlit Javelin). Izuku tilted his body, slammed his foot down and rotated on his foot and his hand shot at Bakugo like a real javelin. The two attacks colided and a huge explosion occured. The stage was destroyed with smoke and dust all around. After a few moments the smoke cleared revealing Izuku standing on the edge of the stage and Bakugo planted in a wall. "THE WINNER OF THIS YEARS SPORTS FESTIVAL IS IZUKU MIDORIYA!!!" The battle was finished and both Izuku and Bakugo went over to the medbay. After a good bit they were both called along with Todoroki. They were the top 3. All Might himself appeared for the award ceremony. Once that was done the sports festival was officially finished.

----------

Jesus Christ this was a big chapter. Its about twice the size of my normal chapters...