Chapter 14 : Successor Chosen

Shigaraki and Kutogiri went over to their base. Both of them still unable to get over their shocks. Shigaraki asked, "How is that possible? That thing was supposed to be able to go toe to toe with All Might. Someone cheated!" Kurogiri said, "Tomura Shigaraki. You need to calm down. Did you notice that green haired kid? His eyes suddenly turned silver from green and then the nomu got turned to dust. I believe that kid's quirk was responsible for this." Shigaraki growled lightly, "Damn them all!" Suddenly a dark, menacing voice spoke, "Tomura. Calm down. You'll have your chance. This was just the first of many. Hide for now. Prepare for the next attack." Shigaraki calmed down slightly, "Yes master."

On the other hand in U.A. a group of heroes had organized a meeting to try to figure out what happened and how it happened. The R rated Pro Hero Midnight asked Aizawa, "Shota you said that the man covered in hands said that the nomu was meant to be able to go toe to toe with All Might. So how did you defeat it?" Aizawa looled at Midnight with his usual bored and tired look and said, "I didn't beat it. One of my students did." This news shocked all the teachers. The fact that a student beat something that was supposed to be able to go toe to toe with All Might was incredible. Midnight, still in shock, asked Aizawa "Which kid are you talking about?" Suddenly our friendly neighborhood RatGod appeared from Aizawa's scarf, "Why there's only one which is capable of this feat. Izuku Midoriya. Age 16 quirk Stopwatch. It allows the user to control and manipulate time however they see fit. Its drawbacks are unknown." Aizawa let out a sigh, "The fact that you manage to learn everything about someone is very unnerving and concerning." Nezu, A.K.A. RatGod, started laughing maniacally. Suddenly a skinny blonde man wearing a tan tuxedo spoke up, "Aizawa what's your evaluation of the boy?" Aizawa looked at the man and sighed, "He has a good heart, a calm mind and is very rational. He always attempts to be as efficient as possible without compromising safety and quality."

(Okay. Here I'm going to make it that the U.A. faculty are aware of All Might's secret.)

Suddenly Aizawa's eyes shone as he looked over at the skinny man," All Might are you thinking of-" All Might said," Indeed. I feel my powers growing weaker day by day. We need someone young to step up in my place. To be my successor. From what I've seen of the kid he is the best choice I will find. Now weather he will accept is a different issue. " Aizawa pondered in silence for a while and then let out a sigh..." Very well. Ask him, see what he says. " All Might nodded and went out of the room.

All Might sought out Izuku and called him over. After taking him to a place free of people he began telling him a story. "A few years back during a battle i sustained a bad injury." He lifted his shirt up showing him his wound. "Due to this the amount of time I can be a hero is decreasing day by day. My quirk is called One For All. It has been passed down from generation to generation. I gained this injury while fighting the arch nemesis of OFA that is All For One. He has the ability to steal and give quirks. " He then looked at Izuku with a serious face and said," Tell me young man. Will you be willing to take this burden? The burden of being my successor? "

Izuku took a few seconds to assimilate all that he heard. After a full five minutes he looked up at All Might with a face full of determination, "I'll do it. I'll be your successor. OFA can help me with the weaknesses of my quirk. With it I'll be able to become a even better hero." All Might smiled at this. He looked at Izuku closely and said, "Well it seems you have trained hard. As a result you are already capable of inheriting OFA." He plucked out a hair from his head and said, "EAT THIS!" Izuku was taken aback for a bit but with great reluctance he ate it. All Might looked at him and said, "You should go to sleep. It will take about a day to take effect." With this All Might left.

Izuku went to his room still processing everything and went to bed. If only he knew the challenges that would befall him because of this.

---------------

Im sorry if my description of OFA wasnt accurate.