Time line 1 : Died In Battle AU

In a void devoid of life, a zone in space transcending time, stood a kid. No older than 16. He had green hair, with freckles on his cheek. Strangely enough he feels very familiar. Like he is known to us and yet within that familiarity lies his mystery. The kid walked up to us..

He began to say, "You will never know my name but that is fine. You will never know the struggles I endured or the pain I suffered but that is fine. You will never know me as a human being but that is fine, for in the hour that was to be my last i embraced my fate in being one of the many who are forgotten. However my deeds and actions taken upon this day will remain forever in the story of another. Nameless i will be present as one of the few who had a hand in shaping the world anew."

Suddenly a dark silhouette of a man appeared, he held a scythe in his hand. He looked at the boy. "Come it is over now." he said. The boy looked at the man sadly,"..... Was it enough?" "They will die.... but not today..." replied the man, who seemed to be death himself. "Then it was enough." The kid let out a sigh of relief and smiled brightly as he walked into the cold and yet comforting embrace of death.... All started to go white and sauddenly......

--------------

This was a sneak peak at one of Izuku's new powers. The ability to see different timelines in his dreams.