Chapter 26 : The Gaurdian (Part 1)

Izuku had already become used to these dreams. He had asked Lucius and he said that these are him just in different universes. He now tried to learn from the people in his dreams. He tried to feel how they felt.

He brushed got ready and went to Gran Torino for training. Today was the second day. Yesterday they hadn't done much. They just worked on increasing his control over OFA. Gran Torino figured that it wasn't that Izuku couldn't control it well enough, rather it was that his body could not handle the power. He spent the next week training. Once he was finished he could control upto 10% of OFA. Which meant that he could go toe-to-toe with All Might.

After that Gran Torino and Izuku went on patrols regularly. One day during these patrols, all hell broke loose in Hosu. Shigaraki along with several nomu attacked the city. In a matter of minutes the city went up in flames. Pro heroes from all over the place and all those in the near vicinity were called onto the scene to help bring the situation under control. However most were unaware of the hidden danger, lurking silently in the shadows like a predator waiting for its prey.

In Hosu an infamous serial killer popped up. He went by Stain, he earned the moniker The Hero Killer. He had killed several heroes and critically injured many more. However no one managed to catch him. Izuku and Gran Torino went to the scene where the nomus were present. However, just as Izuku was about to join the battle he received a notification. Iida, who was also interning in Hosu, was asking fpr backup. Izuku activated OFA and blitzed towards his location without a second thought, hoping he wouldn't be too late. Within moments he arrived onto the scene. What he saw shocked him. Iida was lying on the ground bleeding. Stain was standing on him with his blade prepared to stab into him. Next to them the pro hero Manual was sitting. It was obvious that he was in no condition to fight.

Izuku activated his will and took Stain down so quickly that nobody even realized what had happened until a few seconds after it had happened. After making sure that they recieved medical attention he went back out to the battlefield. He punched a Nomu through two buildings taking it out. He was like an unstoppable force, taking out all the nomus like they were nothing. Just as he was about to take out the final nomu a blast of air hit him in the back and flung him away, making him crash through three buildings before stopping. He coughed up a bit of blood. He got up slowly and finally got a good look at what had attacked him. It looked like a human but it had no facial features, it had large black wings and pale white skin. In its hands were spears which were glowing, probably made out of pure energy. Izuku became apprehensive. He realized this was not something that is supposed to exist in this world. This was something that belonged to a higher power. Izuku activated his full power. Just from that one blow he took he had recieved he had realized that this thing was very powerful. If he wanted to stand any chance at victory he would need to go all out from the very start. What happened next, however, surprised him greatly....