Chapter 5: Meeting The Class

Izuku met up with Bakugo and Katsumi after the Exam and they went back together. When they reached home they all took some rest. Only Izuku did not sleep. While he was fighting the zero pointer he had sensed something change about his quirk. He got into a meditative pose and started to sense his quirk. He realised that his quirk had evolved tto it's true form. He realised that he could now stop or slow time in a particular area. The smaller the area the longer he can freeze or slow time for. He decided to rest for the day and practice the day after. He ate dinner and went to sleep.

The next day he woke up early, ate breakfast and went out to practice. Je started to see what he could do this new ability. He tried to sense his new abilities once again. He spent almost 30 minutes to get a sense of his new capabilities. He opened his eyes and raised his hands towards a part of the mustafar beach. Suddenly a small or the size of a tennis ball began to appear in his palm. It took him a full 5 minutes to condense the orb or sphere and it shot forth towards a part of the beach. Upon contact it expanded to a sphere with a radius of 1 meter. Izuku smiled resplendently. He started to try again. He continued to practice over and over so that he could execute this faster. He spent the entire afternoon improving it. Until finally he was capable of condensing one of those orbs in just 10 seconds. He went back home and rested. Suddenly his mother entered the room with a envelope in her hand. She said , "Izuku.. Its here!" izuku took it and replied, "Thanks mom!" then went upstairs to his room. There he tore open the letter revealing a projector. The projector turned on revealing a homeless looking person. "My name is Shota Aizawa. Ill be your class teacher. You secured a total of 106 points. Including the hero and villain points. Im too lazy to explain the points system. Welcome to YOUR HERO ACADEMIA." Izuku smiled and said, "My Hero Academia eh?... Heh."

The next day Izuku woke up earlier than normal. He did his regular exercise then went down for breakfast. After breakfast he freshened up and wore the uniform, which had arrived yesterday as well, then prepared to set out to UA. After convincing his mother that everything was fine and that he had taken everything he set out from his house. A little later he finally arrived at UA. He entered the building and started searching for Class 1 A. Finally when he foumd his way to his class through the corridors, which were labyrinths in their own right. After taking a deep breath he opened the door.