chapter1: Welcome to Hell

Intro:

Ben POV:

I was locked in fierce combat with my age-old enemy, Vilgax, a feared alien warlord known galaxy-wide for his insatiable hunger for power, a being who revolved his whole existence to stealing the Omnitrix and ruling over the universe.

Ben: "Vilgax, when will you realize? No matter what you throw at me, I won't let you win"

I said throwing my hands around, getting rather exhausted from this routine of beating him every week, if it weren't for my strict no kill rule, the world would've been a better place.

Vilgax: "Your arrogance blinds you, Tennyson. I won't rest until the Omnitrix is in my grasp"

Ben: "Well, today's not your lucky day. I've got a friend itching to have a word with you"

Swiftly activating the Omnitrix, choosing an alien icon, and slamming the core down, I transformed into...

Rath: "RATH!!! LET ME TELL YOU SOMETHING, SQUID FACE! YOU MAY ACT TOUGH, BUT YOU'RE JUST A LITTLE MANIAC WHO CAN'T BACK UP THEIR WORDS! RATH IS GONNA FINISH YOU OFF!"

No One POV:

Rath lunged at Vilgax, delivering a powerful punch to his gut. Vilgax retaliated, throwing Rath into a nearby wall, burying him under rubble.

Vilgax: "The Omnitrix in the hands of a mere monkey. Pathetic"

Approaching the buried Rath, Vilgax scanned the area puzzled over how Rath managed to...

Rath: "RATH IS BEHIND YOU, DUMBASS!"

Vilgax turned, but not quick enough to avoid Rath's punch, sending him flying into a nearby bus station.

Rath: "THAT'S WHAT RATH CAN DO!"

Suddenly, the Omnitrix glowed red, transforming Rath back into Ben.

Ben POV:

Ben: "No! Not now!"

Vilgax slowly rose, advancing towards me.

Vilgax: "You're strong, Tennyson, but your time has run out."

As Vilgax approached, he accidentally dropped his transporter remote, damaged in the fight.

The remote sparked, unveiling an unstable blue portal. Lightning shot out, striking Vilgax and sending him airborne. The remote fell, crackling with energy.

Ben POV:

Seeing Vilgax hurtle through the air, I rushed to the remote.

Ben: "What's the deal with this remote?"

As I reached for it, the device glitched, emitting strange, unintelligible noises.

Ben: "What the hell?"

Transporter: "Destination... Hell."

Ben: "What?!?!"

The portal changed, shifting from blue to a dark, ominous red. Before I could react, I was sucked in, disappearing from sight.

No One POV:

The portal vanished, leaving no trace of Ben Tennyson.

Outro: