chapter7: Settling in without hiding the truth

Intro:

Ben POV:

We all went inside the hotel then everyone was asking me consecutive questions except Alastor, he was looking at me with his creepy smile, I finally snapped.

Ben: "STOP!!!, Everyone stop talking"

Ben: "I can't answer your questions if
you're all talking to me at once"

Angel Dust: "Can we have sex?"

Ben: "WHAT!!!"

Vaggie smacked him in the head.

Vaggie: "then answer my question, what type of demon are you?"

Ben: "actually, I'm not a demon"

Everyone looks at me confused.

Niffty: "then how did you turn into a demon?"

Ben: "first of all they're called aliens, second of all It's because of- "

Suddenly we heard the door opens and when I look, I saw spamton came in

Spamton: HEY EVERY [1] AND
[little sponge] ! .. IT'S ME, 8GAIN

Everyone look at Spamton at the same time.

Spamton: DID 1 [step one],,, A
[bad time]? he said before sitting beside me

Ben: "now I can tell all of you, the reason I can turn into aliens, is because of this" I say showing my watch.

Charlie: "your expensive looking watch"

Ben: "This device is called the omnitrix, an alien artifact that allows me to transform into aliens like chromastone.

Charlie: "chromastone?"

Ben: "That's the name I gave to him, But he's not the only one, I have
other aliens.

Niffty: "how many aliens do you have there"

Ben: "1,000,912, but for now I can only use 70"

Everyone: "1,000,912!!!"

They were all looking at me with their
eyes wide open.

Spamton: HOCHI MAMA ..WHAT A MOUTH FULL

Alastor: "How did you get such a thing, young man?"

Ben: "It happened when I was 10 years old, I was walking in the forest, suddenly some kind of meteorites fell from the sky, When I arrived at the impact site, there was a crater and in the center a capsule, curious as I am I got closer, the capsule opened and inside was the omnitrix, I tried to back up but it jump at me and was stuck on my arm, and from that time on I fought bad guys and saved the universe multiple time"

They had a shocked look on their faces, and were very amazed by what I told them.

Ben: "now I will tell you the rest of the story"

Vaggie: "the rest of the story?"

Ben: "Yes, there is a part of the story I
didn't mention"

Niffty: "I can't wait to hear it"

Ben: "I was actually fighting Vilgax one of my oldest enemies, a powerful alien who is trying to take the omnitrix to become invincible, but I managed to beat him, but when his teleporter fell from his pocket, and due to the battle it was damaged, the portal was then unstable, and when l wanted to close the portal I was sucked inside, and that's how I got here"