chapter3: The Happy Hotel

Intro:

First, we got lost a few times. This city was like a maze, so in order to find my way easily, I transformed into Astrodactyl.

Astrodactyl: "Hang on tight there" I said to Spamton.

Spamton: [[100-Percent]] ,,, [NOTED], LET'S [Shoot For the Sky!] AND GET ON THE PATH TO ... [[The Big One]]

I soared over the buildings to finally find a colossal structure that was the Happy Hotel.

Spamton: HOLY!!! [[Cungadero]] WHAT A [BIG],,,, HOTEL!

Astrodactyl: "Is that the Happy Hotel? Maybe they changed the name, and I kinda like it, squawk"

I landed three yards from the hotel as the Omnitrix was about to time-out soon. I detransformed, and we walked toward the door, which looked shabby, as if it had exploded. I rang the bell and waited.

Five minutes earlier:

??? POV:

Alastor and I were discussing some
improvements that could be made to the hotel.

Alastor: "My dear, to get the population to know about this place, we have to put up advertising panels everywhere in the pentagram."

???: "Sounds like a good idea. I'll talk to Vaggie about it."

Alastor: "Charlie, my dear, you are the boss here. You can ask and do whatever suits you."

Charlie: "Thanks, Alastor. See you later"

I headed to the front desk to find Vaggie while Nifty was cleaning the room, Husk drinking like always, and Angel flirting with him.

Angel Dust: "I tell you again, you and me right now in my bed."

Husk: "...and I tell you again. I'd rather die a second time"

Charlie: "Hi, guys."

Everyone turned to me.

Niffty: "Hello, Ms. Charlie"

Angel Dust waves: "Hey, princess"

Husk: "Meh" Husk said while taking a swig from his bottle of liquor.

Then I saw Vaggie coming down the stairs.

I walked over to her.

Charlie: "Hi, Vaggie, I wanted to ask-"

*Ding dong*

*Ding dong*

*Ding dong*

*Ding dong* *Ding dong* *Ding dong* Ding dong* Ding dong* *Ding dong* *Ding dong* *Ding dong* *Ding dong* *Ding dong* *Ding don-*

???: "Could you stop that?" We heard a voice from behind the door.

Charlie: "There is someone at the door" I said with great joy.

Ben POV:

When the door opened, I saw a young
blonde woman in a red shirt. She had
white skin and two red spots on her
cheekbones. For me, she looked like an angel falling from the sky.

Ben: "Good morning-"

Suddenly, she slammed the door in my face. I think I must have scared her.

Ben: "Wha?"