Chapter18: Moon Harvest Festival P1

Intro:

No One POV: 

Inside Stolas Mansion and specifically his room, a naked Blitz is sitting on Stolas spacious bed, he looks annoyed as he lights a cigar with a lighter with an eye on it.

Lounging in bed, he leaned back, looking more relaxed, his hands rested casually behind his head.

Then Stolas who's also naked and wearing a BDSM outfit and has his hands tied to the bed butts in on Blitz bonked state.

Stolas: "I'm sorry for having to move our little rendezvous early! I have an engagement this month on the full moon"

Blitz: "Well, when this happens it's not really something I fuss about"

As Blitz spoke, he took the cigar from his mouth and used it to burn the ropes around Stolas hands freeing him.

Blitz *annoyed*: "But do you really need the book for this farm bullshit? I have like, 15 new clients *pointing at his palm* waiting for heads to roll!"

Stolas calmly puffed the cigar that Blitz used to free him before he spoke.

Stolas: "As shocking as it may seem Blitzy my Grimoire is actually incredibly important and isn't supposed to be lent out to itty-bitty Imps and their human friend"

Stolas said stretching Blitz's cheek then pressing the cigar on his horn, making him gently slap him away irritated.

Blitz *raising an eyebrow*: "You mean Ben? *annoyed* That kid always finds a way to get in the way of our business. Wherever he goes, trouble follows, and it's fucking annoying!"

Stolas *smiling*: "Anywho, the harvest moon is a very special occasion! It's my duty to showcase it in the ring of wrath!"

As Stolas continued yapping, Blitz's eyes popped wide open. He felt a sudden urge to throw up, and with a grimace, he opened his mouth, stretching it until a grey feather popped out. Without hesitation, he tossed the feather away.

Stolas: "It's celebrated by a very charming little festival with the locals"

Stolas lay down closer to Blitz, resting his head on his hand.

Blitz *thinking*: "Wrath huh? My employees are from there *shrug* I've never been there it's full of inbred chuckle fuck"

Stolas jolts up surprised.

Stolas: "Oh!? Why don't you all join me at the festival? can guarantee all-"

Stolas cut himself and slithered through the blanket, ending up between Blitz's legs and popping his head out from under the cover.

Stolas *grinning*: "Special access~"

Blitz *folding his arms*: "Look I told you we're not bodyguards *point finger* ok that was a one time thing we did badly"

Stolas raises himself, the blanket still covering his head.

Stolas: "I'm simply offering a work free day of fun! *Tilt head* I feel quite safe at the harvest festival, it's the same every year"

Blitz: "Well... *aggressively point at Stolas* if you promise this isn't some fuck fest invite *scratch chin while smirking* it does sound like it could be a blast and a half *roll eyes* plus it's not like we can do jack shit without your book anyway"