chapter4: Meeting the staff

Intro:

No One POV:

Looking at the man with the radio voice, he was very tall, he wore a red tuxedo with horizontal cherry red stripes, a Dow tie and he had a cane with a microphone in his hands. He had red eyes and monocle, hair that went from black to cherry red. The top of his hair looked like cat ears and he had tiny deer horns. But the thing that was impossible to miss, was his devilish smile.

When Ben's eyes met with his, a drop of sweat dripped from his forehead.

???: "Charlie, you're not introducing me to your new friends"

Charlie: "Oh yes, Ben, Spamton. This is Alastor, more commonly known as 'the radio demon'..."

Spamton: HEY-h3Y T"HERE IT'S NICE MEET1NG YOU, [On A Saturday Night]. I WISH WE BECOME GOOD [FRIEND REQUEST ACCEPTED]

Alastor: "Likewise *shake hands*"

Ben: "It's an honor to make your acquaintance, Mr. Alastor" he said, holding out his hand.

Alastor: "A young man with such good manners is rare these days" he said while shaking Ben's hand.

Vaggie looked at Alastor with wide eyes.

Alastor: "Charlie, I have an idea. Why don't I introduce the two to the rest of the group?"

Charlie: "That's a wonderful idea"

Vaggie: "That's a disaster waiting to happen"

Ben POV:

Vaggie, Charlie, Spamton, and I stayed at the front desk until Alastor brought three people. The first was a little redheaded cyclops girl, the second was a cat with wings, and finally a spider guy, well, he turned out to be a guy.

Alastor: "Come on, introduce yourself"

Ben: "Hello, my name is Ben, and th-"

The cyclops girl with crazy speed jumps on me and I think accidentally pins me to the ground.

???: "OH! two HUMANS, moreover, one of them is a handsome man"

Spamton: EVEN IN,,,, 8NOTHER [Place] I GOT NO [!@!%!$!] he said looking down.

She was full of enthusiasm when she met me.

Alastor: "Ben, this young lady is Niffty. She is our housekeeper"

Ben: "But how old is she?"

Niffty: "You should know, young man, that I am only 22 years old. My appearance can sometimes be deceiving, and you?"

Ben: "I'm 18"

Niffty: "Wow, you look more handsome than your age. That's interesting. So, I hope we can become good friends," she says with a big friendly smile.

Ben: "I would be happy to be your friend, Niffty"

Spamton: M'E TOO, [little sassy girl]

I turned to Charlie, she looked very happy to see how well it was going.

And Vaggie looked at me like... like the beginning when I met her.

Then Alastor turns his head to us.

Alastor: "I will introduce you two now to Husk"

Spamton: THE [Small Carnivorous mammal]?

Alastor: "Perfect, follow me"