chapter10: Spring Repaired (1.02 k reads)

Intro:

Ben POV:

While I was sitting in one of the benches trying to find a solution to return to my universe, suddenly smoke came out of the stage and someone emerged from it.

???: "Alright spring breakers!"

Fan boy: "YEAH, VEROSIKA" someone shouted

Guess that's her name.

Verosika: "Are y'all ready to get tucked up and bake bitching bad choices?!"

The crowd erupted in cheers for Verosika as she started singing. I was captivated by her beautiful charm, but as I glanced around, I was taken aback, everyone was making out?!

Ben: "what the fuck"

While I was confused I heard the Omnitrix beeping.

"Mind controlling substance have been dedicated"

There is something wrong here.

Ben: "Omnitrix, scan the area for anything unusual," I said, pointing the watch at the stage.

While I won't normaly scan people DNA, this was a different situation, it can also come in handy when looking for shape shifting aliens.

I drifted off, reminiscing about the time I fought a shape-shifting alien with Rook when it hid in a crowded area. It felt like something out of Scooby-Doo.

"Scanning... scanning complete.
First name: Verosika
Last name: ???
Species: unknown."

The Omnitrix snapped me out of my thoughts.

Ben: "Unknown? what is she...well whatever she is, she won't stay long"

As I attempted to reach the stage, I noticed one of the imp demons, I Moxxie I think, lunging at me with his axe, aiming for my neck. Swiftly, I dodged his attack, narrowly avoiding being decapitated.

Moxxie: "damn it, he's fast"

Ben *panting*: "Hey man, what gives?!?!"

He sprinted toward me, then leaped into the air, making his way to me. Swiftly, I activated the Omnitrix and selected an alien icon, slamming down the core. In a flash of green light, I transformed into Blitzwolfer.

Moxxie: "What the hell!?!?!" He said mid air

I opened my mouth in four section letting out a big sonic howl.

Moxxie: "AHHHH!!" He said as he fall to the ground in the other side.

Alright now back t-

Blitzwolfer: "ugh!!"

A swift kick to the gut sent me hurtling backward.

Millie: "nobody hurt my husband, you hear me hellhound"

No One POV:

Moxxie lands in front of dozens of people, then a woman points at Moxxie in disgust.

Woman: "Eggggh! Oh my god, its a fucking possum!"

Moxxie: "Oh, crumbs!"

Moxxie tries to get away, but one of the partygoers catches him by the tail.

Skool: "I got it!"

Skool picks up Moxxie and shoves him into a barrel of beer. The group cheer about "beer possum" as they take turns volleying the barrel away.

Moxxie drinks the beer inside and gets drunk.