chapter13: C.H.E.R.U.B P1

Intro:

Charlie POV:

Alright, let's see if Ben is awake for breakfast.

I walked up the stairs to the hallway till I saw Spamton heading my way.

Charlie: "Good morning Spamton"

Spamton: M0RNING T0 Y0U,, T0O [Princess of the underground]

Charlie: "So, where are you heading?"

Spamton: T0 THE LIGHT nER! [Place]

Charlie: "Me too, let's go together then"

We then walked together, but something was bugging me that I needed an answer for.

Charlie: "So Spamton if I may ask, why do you call Ben 'lightner' " I asked intrigued

Spamton tilted his head downward but I could vaguely see Tv static on his glasses.

Spamton: They were like Gods to us. Our protectors. Our creators. Those who gave us purpose...

Spamton talked seemingly normally for once, so I leaned closer to him.

Spamton: They were once the protectors of the Darkners, before they left us alone in the
shadows...UnIl ,,, a [Blue person] came and...,Oh HERE W3 4RE

We were in front of his, room so I knocked.

Charlie: "Ben are you awake?"

??? "Come in"

A muffled high-pitched voice said.

I opened the door to see what I assume is the owner of the voice.

A small Gremlin with four-fingered hands, three-toed feet, and a devil tail wearing an aviator's outfit on a table holding some wires and a Sapnner.

Charlie: "intruder" I said as I engulfed my hand in fire

???: "Wait wait, it's me Ben"

Charlie: "Ben?" I said confused until I saw the Omnitrix faceplate on his waist "I didn't know you have a Demon form"

Juryrigg: "Well, no, not exactly, hi's an Alien, I call him Juryrigg"

Charlie: "I gotcha, so what are you doing"

Juryrigg: "Hahaha, glad you asked, why don't you two come and see for yourselves" he said followed by an evil laugh

We worriedly stepped forward.

There were a lot of scattered scrap parts on the floor and a blueprint with a high-tech-looking remote beside it.

Juryrigg: "Ladies and gentlemen I introduce to you the first of its kind, the easy transportation in one click portable....uh..remote control"

That's a long name.

Charlie: "So what does it do?"

Juryrigg: "Good that you asked, hahaha"

Juryrigg then looked at Spamton with an evil grin.

Juryrigg: "Why don't you demonstrate it to us Spam"

Spamton sweet drop and looked scared at Juryrigg.

Spamton: [Yours truly]?

Juryrigg: "Yes, don't be scared it won't kill you...hopefully"