Chapter24: 'Ben' somewhere else

Intro:

No One POV:

Ben wiped the sweat from his brow, frustration evident on his face.

Ben: "This is not working"

He muttered to himself, his voice tinged with annoyance.

He had been toiling away tirelessly in his room in the Hazbin hotel trying to fix the device. It had been used multiple times and tweaked to only travel between hell and Earth, but now he faced a new challenge, connecting it to his own world.

Ben: "Man, this is tougher than I thought"

Ben grumbled, running a hand through his hair.

He glanced at the device, its wires and circuits a tangled mess before him.

Ben: "I mean, traveling to a world in the same universe is one thing, but hopping to another universe? That's a whole different ball game"

He paused, deep in thought.

Ben: "I've tried everything"

He continued, his voice tinged with frustration.

Ben: "Even Brainstorm and Grey Matter couldn't crack this one. And without the cash to splurge on premium parts, I'm stuck using these old ones. Amps up the chances of an accident, though"

Ben sighed as he stared at the device before him. He knew he couldn't give up now. He was caught up in all the action he forgot his original mission, going back home.

Suddenly, there was a knock on the door, prompting Ben to invite the visitor in. Keenie entered, her expression a mix of surprise and irritation.

Keenie: "Finally! It's like playing a game of cat and mouse trying to catch up with you. You're always on the move"

Ben sighed, he wasn't in the mood for small talk. However, Keenie pressed on, noticing something on the table.

Keenie: "What's this?"

Before Ben could respond, Keenie grabbed the remote and began pressing its buttons without hesitation.

Keenie: "Isn't this the device you used to transport us between Earth and Hell? Looks like it's seen better days"

Ben's eyes widened in alarm as he hurriedly intervened, snatching the remote from Keenie's grasp.

Ben: "Careful! You could have gotten us killed!"

Keenie seemed unfazed by Ben's concern, brushing it off as she examined the remote.

Keenie: "Kill us? This thing looks like it couldn't even light up"

Ben shook his head, exasperated by Keenie's nonchalant attitude.

Ben: "I don't have the patience to deal with your antics right now. But I know just the alien for the job"

With a swift motion, Ben activated the Omnitrix and transformed into Brainstorm.

Brainstorm: "Brainstorm!"

Brainstorm, with his usual air of superiority, began to explain the intricacies of the device to Keenie, albeit in his complex and verbose manner.

Brainstorm: "Ahem, you see, my dear Keenie, this device functions on the principle of quantum entanglement, a concept that may be beyond your comprehension. Essentially, it manipulates subatomic particles to achieve teleportation. However, any misstep in its operation could lead to catastrophic consequences, such as molecular destabilization or even complete disintegration. It requires finesse, precision, and above all, an understanding of quantum mechanics"