chapter5: It's Hero time

Intro:

No One POV:

We open to Ben sleeping in bed, in one of the rooms that Charlie gave him. Slowly, he begins to wake up.

Ben: "*Yawn* For Hell, this place is kinda comfy *Rubbing the pillow* Damn, this pillow is so fluffy, it's like sleeping in the clouds"

However, for some reason, a faint sound caught his attention, giggling, emanating from beneath him. With a curious furrow of his brow, Ben peered beneath the covers, only to find Angel Dust lounging there, amusement twinkling in his eyes.

Angel Dust: "The sleeping beauty finally woke up"

Startled, Ben jolted upright, his heart racing with the abrupt awakening.

Ben: "AYooooo!!!"

He exclaims while rushing out of the room into the hallway.

Ben: "What's wrong with him? I was just trying to sleep. God, why is he so annoy- ah!!"

In his haste, Ben collided with someone, and as he regained his bearings, he found himself face to face with Vaggie.

Ben: "Oh, sorry, I didn't see you there"

Hastily extending his hand, Vaggie took it, swiftly helping her up to her feets

Vaggie: "Don't worry about it. So why were you running like that?"

She asked, brushing dust from her clothes.

Ben: "It was Angel Dust. He was in my bed"

Vaggie *facepalming*: "Uhh, he doesn't learn, does he? Don't worry, I'll knock some sense into him"

Ben: "Thanks, Vaggie. See you later for now"

Ben POV:

Descending the stairs, I was met with the sight of Husker slumped over the bar, probably from drinking all night. Meanwhile, Charlie lounged comfortably on the couch.

Ben: "Good morning, Charlie"

Charlie: "Good morning to you too. Did you sleep well?"

Ben: "Yeah, even after the little accident. It was quite peaceful"

Then, I scanned the room for my salesman friend, my gaze eventually settling on Charlie when I didn't find him.

Ben: "Hey, where's Spamton?"

Charlie: "He told us something about being the Number 1 Rated Salesman1997 and trying to shoot for the sky and become a big shot around the city before leaving out early. Honestly, he's quite weird. Where did you even meet that guy?"

Ben: "Well, honestly-"

*CRACK*

*CRACK*

*BOOM*

A huge explosion is heard from outside.

Charlie: "Oh no, not again. It's Sir Pentious"

Ben: "Who is that?"

Charlie: "There's no time. You need to go hide now!!!"

Charlie POV:

As I hurriedly exited the building, I could feel the tension thickening in the air. With a sinking feeling in my chest, I surveyed the scene unfolding before me, a massive hot air balloon, looming ominously in the distance...

Sir Pentious: "I'm back and ready for revenge"

Angel Dust: "I thought you banished him to the shadow realm or something"

Charlie: "Could you take care of him again, Alastor?"

Alastor: "Of course, my dear"

???: "Holy shit, what a fucking huge-ass hot balloon doing here"

Sir Pentious: "Who dares to speak of my masterpiece, of the great Sir Pentious?"

???: "That was me"

The team and I turn around to see Ben stepping forward.

Sir Pentious: "A mortal in Hell. It doesn't matter. You'll be dead like the others, hahahaha!!!"

Ben: "If only you knew how many times I've been told that, but I'm still here"

I was more confused about what he just said.

Ben: "Charlie, can I take care of the snake in the tuxedo?"

Vaggie: "You've got to be kidding me!"

Angel Dust: "You've got some guts. It makes you even more attractive"

Charlie: "I don't think that's a good idea. Besides, Alastor was going to take care of him."

Alastor: "If it makes him happy, be my guest, and if it goes wrong, I'll be here"

Charlie: "Okay, I don't know what you have in mind, but be careful"

Vaggie: "Charlie, you can't be serious"

Sir Pentious: "That's it. You're done. You won't be bothering me ever again!!!"

With a frown, Ben approached Sir Pentious, his hand poised over his mysterious watch.

Ben: "Now you're done for, snake guy. It's time to be a hero!!!"

Outro: