Chapter25: Ozzie's And Bombs?

Intro:

No One POV:

Ben sighed as he entered the hotel, clearly annoyed. He found himself tangled up with the Imps again, this time in a messy situation involving a group of lumberjacks in the overworld.

Thanks to Ben's intervention, the casualties were minimized. Upon their return, Moxxie excitedly talked about his plans to take Millie out to a fancy place called Ozzie's, celebrating their one-year anniversary. Millie appeared thrilled, though Blitz seemed uneasy about the intimate outing between just the two of them. Ben, uninterested in their romantic affairs, quickly left them to their conversation.

As Ben made his way to his room, he bumped into Vaggie passing by.

Ben: "Hey, Vaggie!"

Vaggie turned around with a smile at the sound of Ben's voice.

Vaggie: "Hey, Ben. Everything alright?"

Ben: "Yeah, just one thing. Why are you still wearing those clothes?"

He gestured to the Splatoon outfit she was still sporting from their recent adventure.

Vaggie smirked and twirled playfully.

Vaggie: "Oh, nothing. I just found them surprisingly comfortable"

She glanced at Ben, a faint blush tinting her cheeks.

Vaggie *blushing*: "And... maybe because I noticed you seemed to like them"

She referenced Ben's reaction when he first saw her and Keenie wearing the clothes.

Ben was taken aback by her comment, noticing that Vaggie had been unusually kind to him since their return from the Splatoon universe.

Vaggie chuckled when she saw Ben's puzzled expression.

Vaggie: "Well, see you later, Ben"

With a wave, she walked off, leaving Ben staring after her. Suddenly, he caught her looking back at him, causing him to blush and quickly avert his gaze.

Shaking her head with a smile, Vaggie continued on her way.

Ben: "This day is just getting weirder"

Ben's eyes widened at the sudden realization.

Ben: "Wait...day.... the Extermination Day! Oh, shit, I completely forgot to ask Charlie about it"

The urgency of the situation dawned on him. If there was anyone who would know about matters concerning hell, it was Charlie, being the princess of hell herself.

Frantically scanning the area, Ben searched for Charlie, going upstairs, he finally spotted her engaged in conversation with Niffty.

He hurried over to them to eavesdrop on their conversation.

Charlie: "Niffty, I need you to make extra preparations. I have a feeling something special is going to happen soon!"

Charlie's excitement was palpable as she spoke with a smile.

Niffty: "Of course, Charlie! I'll make sure everything is clean. I just hope they're a man, so I can fu-"

Ben: "Whoa, calm down, Niffty!"

Ben interrupted, raising his hand to stop Niffty from continuing her sentence.

Charlie turned to see Ben, offering him a warm smile.