chapter6: Wanna know a secret [Hyperlink Blocked]

Intro:

Alastor POV:

This boy is something else. There's a gleam in his eyes, a spark of audacity that defies all reason. And that watch... It holds a significance beyond mere adornment. Whatever he's planning, it's bound to be extraordinary. I can hardly contain my anticipation.

No One POV:

Ben: "It's hero time!!!"

With a decisive motion, Ben activated an alien icon, slamming down the core. A bright flash of green light enveloped him, causing everyone to shield their eyes. As the light subsided, rocks began to sprout from his hands, encasing his body. His hair vanished. His eyes merged into one green in the middle of his head, and his features contorted and transformed. Emerging from the blinding light stood...

Chromastone: "Chromastone!!!"

The group stood in awe, witnessing Ben's metamorphosis into a rock-like entity. But amidst their shock, Alastor remained serene, his smile still intact.

Sir Pentious: "Impressive, but you're still going to die!, egg boi, FIRE"

He commanded, as the laser cannon charged.

Despite the group's urgent warnings,
Chromastone stood firm. When the cannon fired, he absorbed the blast effortlessly.

Sir Pentious: "WHAT THE HELL!!!"

Chromastone: "Let me give you a taste of your own medicine."

With a swift gesture, Chromastone unleashed a rainbow beam, obliterating the cannon. Using the wreckage as a bridge, he advanced toward the command room.

Before him stood Sir Pentious and his cronies, their faces etched with fear.

Chromastone: "Oh, you're in so much trouble right now"

Charlie POV:

I stood frozen, bewildered at Ben's transformation into a strong rock creature. He destroyed the cannon and leaped onto the balloon, his motives unclear. Suddenly, screams pierced the air, reminiscent of a terrified child. Rainbow beams erupted from the balloon, causing it to deflate and explode, engulfing it in flames.

Amidst the chaos, the little girl's cries ceased, replaced by Sir Pentious's panicked screams as he fled, only to be struck down by a rainbow beam from Ben or whatever he was.

Angel Dust: "Fatality"

Vaggie pointed her spear at the approaching rock monster, as it drew nearer.

Chromastone: "I have some explaining to do, don't I?"

With a swift motion, he activated the faceplate on his chest, bathing us in a brilliant green light. When our vision cleared, Ben stood before us, human once more.

Ben: "Before you ask questions... I can explain everything."

He paused, sensing Vaggie's apprehension, but his resolve remained unshaken.

Outro: