The Sick Villain Just Want to Live Chapter 1: system

"Hurry up and call the doctor, the young master is coughing up blood again!"

"Bring the mouthwash!"

"Change all the sheets!"

"What about alcohol disinfectant?"

"Bring the air purifier..."

In a villa in the east district of Xuancheng, in the early morning, the servants were very busy under the arrangement of the housekeeper.

The busyness of one bedroom caused the whole villa to be riotous.

The person who caused the riot was a pale, sickly and weak boy.

His forehead is slightly long, his eyes are very light, and his delicate facial features are a little lazy because of the lack of energy in his eyes. He is wearing pajamas that resemble a hospital gown, leaning on the bedside, calming down because of coughing And slightly disordered breathing.

The servants left the room one after another.

But there were a few people around in the bedroom.

Zhu Tong Qing lifted his eyelids and looked at the few people surrounding his hospital bed.

One of his father, one of his father's newly married stepmother after his mother's death, and one of his stepmother's son who was a few years older than him.

Because he suddenly coughed up blood, these people looked different now.

His father looked worried and hesitated.

His stepbrother frowned slightly and looked complicated.

His stepmother's eyes were slightly red, and she was about to cry and burst into tears, and the distress in her eyes almost overflowed.

Emotions are in place.

God-level shadow.

The Oscar statuette should be awarded to you.

If it wasn't for his body, Zhu Tong would just want to jump up and give him 666 for his stepmother!

The strange silence was finally broken, Zhu Shoushan frowned and said: "You just came out of the ICU the day before yesterday, and yesterday sent your sister away, and today you are going to transfer schools again, just go to that kind of remote place with your current body, don't you want it? dead?"

"Don't talk to children like that."

Before Zhu Tong spoke, his stepmother Qin Manwen stood up first, "Tong Tong must have his own considerations for doing this, Tong Tong, please tell your father well."

She was soft-spoken and kind.

A gentle image of a good wife and mother.

If it wasn't for a "part" called the system in his head that night, Zhu Tong would not have seen the wolf-son ambition of the mother and son until he died.

Qin Manwen and her son Qin Junhong, from the moment they entered Zhu's house, have kept their duties and never acted as demons.

She was generous to the servants, and took good care of the Zhutong brothers and sisters. During the few years they lived together, they did not reveal any flaws.

Do you think they want to be harmonious and love each other as a family?

They just want to be bigger.

After Zhu Tong's death, Qin Junhong took advantage of the situation and accompanied Zhu Tong's twin sister as his elder brother. Finally, he prescribed medicine to his sister and cooked raw rice into cooked rice.