The Sick Villain Just Want to Live Chapter 107: Extra one

On the day of the results of the college entrance examination, the third class collectively held a celebration party. At the celebration party, Shi Wenshu changed his usual gentleness and calmness, and burst into tears.

In the final sprint stage of the third year of senior high school, Zhu Tong lived up to expectations and scored a total score of 700 points. He even got a high score of 708 in the college entrance examination. With such results, even if the score line has not yet come out, it is still safe to go to the best Q university in China. .

In Gongshui No. 1 Middle School, three students were admitted to Q University for the first time this year, which is an unprecedented honor for the school.

What's more outrageous is that these three people are still in the same class!

"Teacher... I'm proud of you!" Shi Wenshu's speech in the box was loud.

Zhu Tong and Lu Zheyu were a little ill-spoken, and the teacher was a little overwhelmed when they watched the tears fall.

Shao Ming asked someone to take an empty goblet, held it up to Shi Wen's writing, and said, "Old class, I'll take this as your graduation gift for us, come here, try to get a full glass, I promise to keep it refrigerated and keep it for later use. A lifetime memory."

Shi Wenshu: "…"

I couldn't cry in an instant.

Shi Wenshu laughed and scolded him.

The atmosphere was cheerful again.

Tang Nuan was the first to come over and toast them, "Congratulations, three university bullies."

Lu Zheyu nodded, suffocating the wine in his hand.

Zhu Tong wanted to follow along, but his hand was suddenly pulled, and the wine glass in his hand was tilted. Someone mixed half of the wine into his own wine glass, and he said righteously: "Grandpa said, no. Let you drink more."

Zhu Tong: "…"

"It's beer."

Shao Ming said: "Beer is not good either."

Zhu Tong: "I'm an adult."

Shao Ming: "I have to tell my grandfather this."

"…"

Tang Nuan "tsk tsk tsk", "Even the parents have moved out, when will we be able to drink the wedding wine of the two of you?"

Zhu Tong almost choked in his throat with a sip of wine, "Cough, we... just graduated."

Tang Nuan said, "Isn't that too soon? It's only three years, and you are all nineteen now."

Just three years away from the legal age for marriage.

"Speaking of this, both of you and the second child are already nineteen years old, right?" A boy next to him came over and said, "The three of you are generally one year older than us, did you study for a year behind our backs? what?"

"Hahahaha it's such a coincidence, as far as your grades are not obtained by human beings, even if you all reread it, some people will believe it."

Zhu Tong can only laugh, this is indeed a coincidence.

He was forced to delay school for a year due to physical reasons.

Lu Zheyu is usually late to school in the village with a difficult family.

Shao Ming was even worse. His stepfather, who was not a human being, didn't even plan to let him go to school at first.

Even Xia Yang, who was supposed to be in the same year as Shao Ming, didn't know whether it was Xia Weiyi's intention or the careless person who registered him, and the date on his ID card was abruptly a year younger for him.