The Sick Villain Just Want to Live Chapter 40: blush

At first, I didn't know what was coming out, but I only felt a slight itching under the nose. Zhu Tong subconsciously raised his hand and wiped it, and the fingertips he touched were stained with a drop of blood.

"…"

Oh, nosebleed.

Zhu Tong thought indifferently and became accustomed to this.

Immediately, there was a humming sound in his brain, and he suddenly widened his eyes.

Why did he have a nosebleed?

Why does he have a nosebleed now?

Why did he have a nosebleed in front of Shao Ming? !

Looking up reflexively, Shao Ming was looking at him with a stunned expression, his eyes widening little by little.

Invisible embarrassment spread quickly in the air, one second, two seconds…

"It's not what you think!"

Zhu Tong blurted out.

Young Master Zhu probably didn't know that there was a word called "Yu Gai Mi Zhang". Shao Ming's worry about speaking was called back by him. He seemed to realize something, and looked down at his upper body without an inch of thread.

Zhu Tong's face quickly flushed when he lowered his head, he covered his nose, "I'll go to the bathroom!"

"you…"

Before it could be stopped, people had already fled.

Shao Ming: "…"

In the bathroom, Zhu Tong couldn't wait to turn on the water, and the words in his mind started to jump: "Tong! Tung!"

"You are the bucket!"

Zhu Tong was too lazy to argue with it, "Is the reward you posted reliable? Why am I getting a nosebleed?"

Saying that there are no minor illnesses or disasters?

Why is the blood still with him?

The system said: "According to the end of the scan of the host's body data, the host's body is not abnormal, and the system rewards are running normally. The reason for the host's nosebleeds is that the blood rushed to the head after being stimulated, and the backlog was too much, breaking through the most vulnerable nasal cavity. Blood vessels are a normal physiological phenomenon.”

Zhu Tong: "…"

Inspired? What stimulus?

Because of seeing Shao Ming's naked body?

Normal physiological phenomenon?

Then he couldn't wash himself if he jumped into the Yellow River!

no! Be calm!

Zhu Tong Meng threw two handfuls of hot water on his face, the blood in the nasal cavity had stopped, the blood that came out had been cleaned, and the redness on his face had faded, very good, perfect, after going out Nothing happened.

He looked up at himself in the mirror, took a deep breath, and suddenly "clicked" the door of the bathroom was pushed open from the outside.

He looked vigilantly at the person who appeared at the door, feeling that the nosebleed that had just stopped was about to spurt out again.

Abs! Abs!

Shao Ming actually has six-pack abs, and the muscles in front of him are distributed just right. It's almost a walking hormone. Who can stand it?

Why is he not wearing clothes?

Zhu Tong was screaming in his heart, but he was calm on the surface.

Shao Ming took the lead and said, "Are you alright?"