The Sick Villain Just Want to Live Chapter 49: on medicine

He Xiaoxiao gradually came back to her senses, she looked at Xia Yang, and saw that he was staring at Zhu Tong with resentful eyes, completely indifferent to her current situation, she was extremely disappointed, but she also understood that Xia Yang was simply unreliable.

She could only speak to Zhu Tong urgently, "Zhu Shao, I just... I said something wrong just now, I apologize to you, can you please not to my family..."

As he spoke, his voice began to choked.

Home is her last resort, and she can't imagine what will happen to her after an accident at home.

When the uncle came in just now, he said that she was worried about whether she could still have a home. She thought it was just a cruel word, but judging from the tone of her dad's answering the phone, that person wanted her to have no home, and he could do it easily. !

She thought she was crazy to think that Zhu Tong was the son his father didn't want!

There is such a person who even her father is afraid of, who follows Zhu Tong every step of the way, and Zhu Tong comes to Gongshui County, which is not "exile" at all.

Zhu Shoushan didn't care about him, but he didn't need to care at all.

What kind of person did she mess with?

A few minutes ago, she arrogantly used "status status" to mock others, but she didn't expect the backlash to come so quickly!

He Xiaoxiao only felt a buzzing sound in her head and her body was shaky. Her proud riding skills no longer gave her a sense of security, as if she might fall off the horse at any time.

Wang Yao and Wu Wen also looked at Zhu Tong, pointing to a large number of adults relying on Zhu Tong.

Zhu Tong said lightly: "I'm not an adult, I'm a kindergartener, and I was just complaining to my family."

Wang Yao & Wu Wen: "..."

"puff."

The voice came from behind his ears, and Zhu Tong turned his head abruptly and said, "What are you laughing at... hiss..."

I accidentally rubbed my thigh, it hurts...

Shao Ming immediately restrained his smile and looked down at his leg, "Bring your right leg over first."

Zhu Tong said: "I can't sit still like that..."

Shao Ming said softly, "I'll support you."

"..."

Zhu Tong tried to lift his leg, and the injured area was inevitably rubbed. His face turned pale in pain, and he subconsciously bit his lip without making a sound.

Uncle Liu said in shock, "Master, are you injured?"

"It's okay, little hurt."

Before the words fell, Uncle Liu had already looked at He Xiaoxiao and them.

He Xiaoxiao was startled and their faces turned pale.

If it was before, when they saw Zhu Tong's appearance, they must have ridiculed a few words, but now that Zhu Tong is injured, they only think that it is their life reminder!

They didn't even dare to ask where anyone was hurt. ,,

"I wish you less..."

"There's no need to apologize." Zhu Tong's face was cold, so painful that he didn't want to speak, but he still had something to say: "It's not me who should apologize."

He Xiaoxiao and they looked at Shao Ming subconsciously.

Want them to apologize to someone they just looked down on?