The Sick Villain Just Want to Live Chapter 39: breakfast

The idea was born in his mind, and the more Zhu Tong thought about it, the more he felt that this idea was a good idea.

It's not a problem to always eat free food!

Shao Ming has taken care of him so much, even if it's not for favorability, he should give back.

He was planning in his mind when the system suddenly said coldly, "Are you sure you can cook?"

Zhu Tong: "…"

Growing up, he never really knew what a kitchen looked like.

Maybe not even sugar and salt.

He was discouraged for a second, and quickly regained his strength, "No... I can learn, I still learn things very quickly."

The system said, "Do you know how to use a gas stove?"

Zhu Tong: "…"

"I'm going to study now."

As he said he did, Zhu Tong put away his phone, got up and walked into the kitchen. As soon as he arrived at the door of the kitchen, a strong fragrance filled his nostrils.

It tastes so fresh, it must be delicious for lunch today.

Zhu Tong was so moved by the taste of the food that he couldn't help swallowing.

When Shao Ming heard the footsteps, he happened to see him swallowing like a cat. He couldn't help laughing: "Hungry?"

"No…"

He just came to learn how to use the gas stove.

The young master did not forget his own job, and looked down at the blue flame burning under the hot pot.

Then, with a "click", Shao Ming skillfully turned off the gas stove, raised his hand to turn off the range hood, took out two large bowls from the disinfection cabinet, and placed them on the stove, "It's all right, go out. Wait, be careful it gets hot."

He made a series of actions in one go, so fast that no one else could see what he did.

Zhu Tong: "…"

He seems to have learned to be lonely.

If the stealing of the teacher was unsuccessful, Zhu Tong was embarrassed to ask directly, and there would be no surprises if you asked directly!

He should go to the Internet to search for tutorials and learn slowly.

Learning to cook was temporarily stopped, and two bowls of sixty-nine powder were brought to the dining table.

Zhu Tong is now quite proficient in eating hot soup. He used chopsticks to put the sixty-nine powder into the spoon, blow it lightly twice, and then put it into his mouth in one bite, accompanied by the thick soup, it was delicious.

"Is it delicious?" Shao Ming asked for praise every day.

Zhu Tong said without hesitation: "It's delicious."

It's better than what his aunt at home makes!

The aunt only remembered the doctor's instructions, and she was afraid that she would use too much of the seasonings she used. In order to avoid trouble, sometimes she just didn't use them at all.

As long as the nutrition is in place, it doesn't matter how it tastes.

It's also his body that limits his aunt's performance.

Zhu Tong smiled bitterly in his heart, then looked up at Shao Ming again.

Why does what Shao Ming do suit him so well?