The Sick Villain Just Want to Live Chapter 95: joy

Habit is a very scary thing. Because of Shao Ming's abnormality, Zhu Tong seemed to be at a loss from the afternoon to the evening. Now Shao Ming just kissed him, and all his insecurity was gone.

A familiar recipe and a familiar taste.

His cheeks were slightly warm, and he pushed Shao Ming away and said, "You..."

As soon as he looked up, he paused again.

Shao Ming stared at him with his forehead touching, his eyes full of enthusiasm.

Then Shao Ming straightened up and took him into his arms, holding him tightly.

Zhu Tong leaned in front of him, and could clearly hear the heartbeats of both of them clearly accelerating.

"…What’s wrong with you?"

Now ask this sentence again, Zhu Tong is already very calm.

Shao Ming's answer was no longer perfunctory. He chuckled lightly and said, "I'm a little scared."

"…"

scared? By whom? Grandpa?

No, Shao Ming seems to have just asked... Monitoring?

Why did he ask about surveillance?

Zhu Tong thought about raising his head from his arms, but was held down and unable to move the back of his head.

"?"

He wondered, "What are you doing with me?"

Shao Ming said: "Looking at your face, I can't help but want to kiss you."

Zhu Tong: "…"

Did he say no to kiss?

When did Shao Ming even have concerns about kissing him?

Zhu Tong tentatively asked: "Did your grandfather tell you something?"

Tell him to keep your distance or something?

Shao Ming thought about the photo that looked like a public execution, and shook his head gently, "No, he didn't say anything."

Zhu Tong suddenly became sharp: "Then what did he show you?"

Shao Ming: "…"

He thought that Mr. Cheng didn't mean to warn him.

Really can't bear to let Zhu Tong experience the same embarrassment as him, Shao Ming sighed: "He showed me a surveillance video."

I wish Tongxindao sure enough.

He used some force to straighten up from Shao Ming's arms and said, "What video?"

Shao Ming looked down at him, "The video of you being in the hospital."

Zhu Tong: "…"

Zhu Tong was nervous, "Which video?"

He was hospitalized in the hospital, and he knew that there were cameras in the ward, but what's so good about the video of him in the ward?

Either sleep or therapy, or boredom to pass the time.

The process of being hospitalized is definitely not a beautiful, even embarrassing, and that is the side that Zhu Tong does not want to be seen by others, especially Shao Ming.

He lowered his eyes and said, "Did I look ugly back then?"

"It's not ugly." Shao Ming said.

Zhu Tong reluctantly smiled and said, "Are you in the eyes of a lover? I know if you don't tell me, it must be ugly."