The Sick Villain Just Want to Live Chapter 14: score

Thinking to himself, Yuan Shaozhou looked at Xia Yang and asked directly, "This Zhutong, I heard you know him?"

"…"

Xia Yang's heart was pantothenic, and when he heard Yuan Shaozhou's voice, he controlled himself not to lose his temper.

Xia Yangdao: "Their family and my family have business dealings. We met once at the banquet."

Yuan Shaozhou wondered, "Once?"

"Yeah." Xia Yang nodded: "Zhu Tong has been in bad health since he was a child, and he often lives in the hospital. Uncle Zhu rarely takes him out. He usually doesn't even go out the door very often. I don't know how Uncle Zhu would let him out this time. …”

He had a worried look on his face.

Yuan Shaozhou suddenly laughed.

What's so hard to understand?

A sick son who is in charge of the hospital, cannot carry his hands or shoulders, and will hang up at any time. If he is sent to this county far away from City A, there is a high probability that he will be left to fend for himself.

It is estimated that it is not paid much attention at home.

He was originally worried that when he started school targeting Zhu Tong, he would provoke anyone he shouldn't.

Now it seems that he is overthinking it.

It has been so many days, and no one has come to find him because of Zhu Tong being surrounded.

Even if someone wanted to investigate, the gangsters still in the police station still counted on him to fish them out, and they didn't dare to confess him at all.

Nothing to worry about.

As long as he doesn't move to Zhu Tong for a while.

Thinking about it, he looked at Xia Yang again.

Xia Yang was looking at Shao Ming who was sitting by the window with his back to him.

Even if he was rejected, Xia Yang was still reluctant to part with this person.

Yuan Shaozhou's eyes darkened as he gritted his teeth as he watched the man who was eating boiled fish.

Shao Ming, you are dead.

The three who were enjoying their dinner in peace did not notice that there were two people passing by outside the window.

After eating, I came out of the restaurant and wished Tong Tong was in a good mood.

He looked at the progress bar that the system interface didn't seem to change, but the value increased by 1%. Although he didn't understand it, he was shocked.

The favorability level has gone up.

Although only 1%.

But no matter how small mosquito legs are, they are still meat!

All his emotions were shown on his face, and Shao Ming was greatly shocked when he saw the person who was still languishing when he was eating.

Could it be that this person was not in good spirits before because he did not do well in the test, but because he was hungry?

The two went back to school in a daze for each other.

On the second day of the exam, I wish Tong did well.

Because of the change in his mood, after the test, he was no longer sullen and lethargic.

After the English test, I separated the desk and went back.