The Sick Villain Just Want to Live Chapter 109: extra three

September, when the university started, 20 days of military training, uniform camouflage uniforms, some people couldn't find them in the crowd, and some people were attracting attention wherever they went.

"Did you see that handsome guy over there riding a bicycle? Computer department, every day after military training, he will come to our side to find his boyfriend."

"I'm going, such a handsome person, he was slapped so quickly? Which one..."

Before he finished speaking, he saw their new finance department trot towards the bicycle from a distance.

"…"

"Is it Zhutong? You have to be careful. Yesterday there were people from other schools who asked me about him!"

"Hey, people today just don't have any self-knowledge, and don't look at the standard of other people's boyfriends. If I have a boyfriend who is so handsome and so good, I won't bring Grandpa Cheng when he stands in front of me. Take a look at his old man."

The two girls turned around.

Zhu Tong has arrived in front of Shao Ming.

Shao Ming quickly walked up to him and supported him, "Be careful."

Zhu Tong looked at his nervous look and smiled: "It's all right, you see, it's all peeled off."

As he said that, he raised his leg, revealing his knee which had a red mark after the scab had fallen off.

Shao Ming: "…"

During training two days ago, Zhu Tong was accidentally knocked down during the training process, his knee rubbed on the asphalt road, and his skin was broken.

Shao Ming had already asked the school to ask for leave, but Zhu Tong insisted on continuing to participate in military training. Shao Ming couldn't beat him, so he could only agree.

Back at the house the two rented outside the school, and when they came out of the shower, Shao Ming directly pressed them on the sofa and took out the medicine box.

Zhu Tong felt that it was a bit of a fuss, "I really don't need to rub the medicine anymore, it's all healed."

Shao Ming said: "Remove the scar marks."

"…"

After Q University started, the two went to an unfamiliar city together. Instead of living in the residence arranged by their grandfather, they found an apartment off campus.

After wiping the medicine, Shao Ming packed the medicine box, squatted in front of Zhu Tong, raised his head and said, "It's not a formal training, what are you doing so seriously?"

Zhu Tong: "…"

Why isn't the school's serious military training formal training?

Zhu Tongdao: "It's a rare opportunity. There are many things to learn after the military training, and there may be no time..."

He looked up at Shao Ming and stopped talking.

Shao Ming smiled clearly, got up and said, "Don't have time to exercise?"

"…"

He suddenly stretched out his hand, pressed the person sideways, and pressed himself up, "Then let me check your military training results today?"

Said he got into the hem of Zhu Tong's clothes.

Zhu Tong's body started to heat up like a conditioned reflex, and he grabbed his hand: "Don't..."

Shao Ming: "Why? The military training is over."

Zhu Tong: "…"

Yes, today is the last day of military training.