The Sick Villain Just Want to Live Chapter 84: nervous

Zhu Tong was stunned for a moment.

After realizing what Shao Ming had just said, his relaxed back straightened instantly, "What did you say?"

Shao Ming had already started to step on the pedals, and the bicycle slid smoothly in the direction of the homestay, "I didn't care at first, I thought he had some acquaintances in City A and your family, so I didn't ask any more questions."

But thinking about it now, what kind of acquaintance would know the news that Zhu Tong was admitted to the hospital in such a timely manner?

Why did you tell Lu Zheyu this news?

Even later, Lu Zheyu received two invitations to go to a private manor for a banquet... In the end, Lu Zheyu didn't go.

Shao Ming knew the relationship between Zhu Tong and Cheng Chen, as well as the relationship between Cheng Chen and Zhuo Yunan. When Zhuo Yunan greeted Lu Zheyu at the milk tea shop, the previous events seemed to have a line, connecting everything for granted. Together.

In the bar that day, the person who sent Lu Zheyu a message was Cheng Chen.

Tong Tong quickly figured it out, but he focused on another thing, "You...you knew that I fainted and was hospitalized before you went to the banquet?"

Shao Ming: "...Well."

Zhu Tong said: "Then you asked me at the banquet..."

I also asked him why he didn't reply to the news all day and night!

Was it knowingly asked at that time?

Even without Uncle Liu's phone call, he would have already been exposed?

"you…"

"At that time..." Shao Ming said without turning his head, "I was very angry at that time and wanted to see if you would continue to lie to me."

Zhu Tong: "…"

Speaking of this, Zhu Tong was a little wrong, his straight waist was not so straight, and he defended in a low voice: "I said I didn't lie to you."

Shao Ming said: "If Uncle Liu didn't call at that time, how would you tell me? Tell me the truth?"

Zhu Tong: "…"

Well he just didn't have time to lie.

If Uncle Liu didn't make a phone call at that time, he would definitely find a way to perfunctory it.

Zhu Tong was completely helpless, he put himself on Shao Ming's back, and his hand on Shao Ming's waist slowly embraced him, and said in a low voice, "I won't lie to you in the future."

Shao Ming lowered his head and glanced at the hand that was actively wrapping around his waist, and bent his lips unconsciously, "En."

The two quickly returned to the hotel, and after closing the door, Zhu Tong asked, "but why did my cousin send a message to Lu Zheyu?"

Shao Ming said: "It may be to tell me."

Zhu Tong wondered: "Why should I tell you?"

Shao Ming turned his head to look at him.

Zhu Tong was taken aback by him, and suddenly thought of the recording that his cousin had played to him in the bathroom—he was still calling Shao Ming's name after he passed out.

Cousin was afraid that he thought he was going to die and was still thinking about Shao Ming, so he secretly found someone to tell Shao Ming.

But why is that person Lu Zheyu?