The Sick Villain Just Want to Live Chapter 10: Hospital

The undisguised ridicule made Xia Yang pale.

    Zhu Tong continued: "You stepped on the moss stone and slipped yourself. Since you don't want to be misunderstood by others, don't say? He didn't mean it? Such ambiguous words."

    Xiang Chuan was indeed misunderstood at the beginning.

    But he started after Xia Yang spoke.

    If he could explain a sentence in time, Zhu Tong wouldn't be pressed against the wall.

    The people around were shocked by this sudden reversal.

    So it wasn't that Zhu Tong bullied Xia Yang and caused him to fall?

    But Xiang Chuan beat people indiscriminately?

    Did you vomit blood?

    All eyes fell on Xia Yang and Xiang Chuan.

    Xia Yang glanced at Shao Ming and explained subconsciously: "I'm not..."

    "Even so." Xiang Chuan suddenly said loudly: "You see him slipping, don't you know how to help him, you have no sympathy Heart?"

    Xia Yang's explanation was suddenly covered by a sudden voice.

    "..."

    He clenched his hands secretly, and Xiang Chuan was about to die of anger.

    Xiang Chuan was still a little bit complaining because of Xia Yang's blame.

    But seeing Xia Yang being targeted, he still couldn't bear it.

    He likes Xia Yang.

    I liked it when I transferred from Xia Yang.

    Although he knew that Xia Yang didn't like him, he was also willing to escort Xia Yang.

    Zhu Tong was almost moved by his dog-licking culture.

    It was sold the first second, and the next second it continued to give money to the number of people.

    Is this the halo of heartthrobs?

    Before Zhu Tong could speak, Rosso, who had already figured out the ins and outs, jumped out and sneered: "Sympathy? When you pushed a patient against the wall and vomited blood, did you have sympathy? Xiang Chuan's face changed: "

    I didn't..."

    He wanted to say that he didn't exert any strength at all.

    But the fact that the ground is "bloody" is in front of us.

    It was useless for him to argue.

    At this time, Zhu Tong also coughed slightly in pain.

    Those who watched the second and third classes of high school were even more indignant.

    Xiang Chuan: "..."

    He frowned and looked at Zhu Tong, thinking how could this person be beaten so easily?

    If Zhu Tong knew what he was thinking, he would definitely reply to him: I'm sorry.

    He was just so unbeatable.

    There are more and more people watching, but the wind direction has completely changed.

    "So Zhu Tong was beaten by Xiang Chuan for no reason? It's too miserable, right? It's a disaster!"

    "Xia Yang didn't explain when he saw Zhu Tong being beaten? What was he thinking? What happened to the beating? What to do?"