The Sick Villain Just Want to Live Chapter 57: ambiguous

The voice came from overhead, and after reacting to what the man said, Zhu Tong's face immediately burned.

Where do you sleep? sleep here?

If someone told him to sleep in a bed with him before, he must have tried his best to lift him off.

But now it is Shao Ming who is saying this. Those principles that he adhered to in the past have been made exceptions many times in front of Shao Ming.

He does not like others to be too close to him, and does not like to establish physical contact with people.

Sometimes Zhu Tong thinks that he is actually territorial, just like some small animals.

His room was his domain, and so was his bed.

At home, servants could not enter his room without permission, and even if they did, they could not move his bed. He didn't even mind being touched by others, but now Shao Ming is sitting beside his bed, leaning against his bed. Head, resting on his pillow, and pressing him in his arms, he didn't have any rejection.

He stared blankly at the person lying "under him".

Shao Ming repeated: "Can I sleep here?"

Zhu Tong's breathing was stagnant, and he blinked: "You..."

This is still an unreliable method!

Suddenly there is one more person on the bed, can I sleep well?

Moreover, this "human-shaped pillow" is uneven and hard, and it is not as soft as his own pillow!

He should decisively refuse.

However, the opening was: "My bed is not as spacious as yours, you will be crowded when you sleep here..."

"Then you can sleep in my room."

Zhu Tong: "…"

He didn't mean it that way.

"I don't sleep well and will disturb your rest."

Shao Ming said: "I sleep well, and I won't wake up in an earthquake."

Zhu Tong: "…"

So exaggerated?

"But…"

He was still hesitant.

It's very simple, saying that he is not used to sleeping with others, Shao Ming will understand, but why can't he say it?

He doesn't like sleeping with Shao Ming? It doesn't seem to have either.

It's just an indescribable awkwardness that makes me nervous when I think about it.

Especially now that he was lying on Shao Ming's body, he had nowhere to put his hands.

How could Shao Ming not see his nervousness?

It's not that he didn't watch Zhu Tong before and after he went to bed. His sleeping posture didn't change much, and he didn't have a bad sleeping appearance at all.

So... not willing?

But the young master's current reaction doesn't look like rejection or disgust. His eyes are dodging, with a bit of helpless resistance that he can't get up, people can't help but think about it.

Shao Ming said hoarsely, "Is it really not possible?"

Why are you still praying?

Zhu Tong's heart skipped a beat and said, "No, no, no, I didn't sleep well before, it must be because my posture was not adjusted properly, it's not a problem with the pillow, you don't need to..."