The Sick Villain Just Want to Live Chapter 36: monthly test

In the evening, I solved the math problems that I had forgotten all day, and I wished Tong a good night's sleep that night. The sudden change to a new environment did not affect his sleep at all.

Back to school the next day, I expected to hear some "gossip".

But it was not malicious speculation. Surprisingly few people paid attention to what Zhou Sui said on the playground last night.

In the morning self-study, sitting in the seat and reciting the text, sometimes people in the front of the classroom look at them frequently.

"...Have you seen the photos in the group? They actually announced it on the playground yesterday! I hate it so much, why didn't I leave the teaching building later! Malatang mistaken me!"

"Isn't it just a joke? How can you say it so blatantly if it's really serious? Lao Yang was catching puppy love on the playground yesterday!"

"The point is not whether they have anything to do with them, but their attitude! One dares to say it and the other dares to admit it, so why don't you drink?"

"In this way, Shao Ming seems to be really unusual for Zhu Tong. Now the back seat of his bicycle has become Zhu Tong's special seat."

"Isn't it? Just rush to this, I can have **** with them for a hundred years!"

"Come on, after you saw the photo last night, it didn't delay you continuing to line up to buy Mala Tang."

"Hahahahahaha."

A girl who was listening to the conversation laughed mercilessly.

The girl who threatened to have **** for a hundred years: "..."

The girls who were talking were quite far from their seats. Zhu Tong couldn't hear what they said, but he could guess.

He turned to look at Shao Ming, wondering if it would be better to explain.

But Shao Ming was addicted to endorsement and was unmoved. It seemed that he really "don't mind", so Zhu Tong gave up the idea of ​​explaining.

At breakfast, there is a wonton shop outside the school. Three people eat breakfast, two people chew it slowly, and one person devours it.

Rosso solved his bowl of wontons as quickly as possible, put down the bowl and chopsticks, looked at the two people sitting across from him and said, "Tell me, when did you two secretly go to Chencang?"

Zhu Tong: "…"

He turned to look at Shao Ming.

Shao Ming said without hesitation, "Noon yesterday."

Rosso: "??"

Wasn't that when he was put on the pigeons when he booked the table yesterday?

Rosso was shocked, "Brother Ming, I'm not your best brother anymore."

Shao Ming followed his kindness: "It's my fault to let you doves. I'll treat you to a big dinner on the weekend."

Rosso said: "Two meals."

Shao Ming: "No problem."

Rosso recovered in an instant: "It's about the same."

Zhu Tong: "…"

These two are very skilled at answering each other.

He chose to eat wontons silently.

Rosso propped up his chopsticks in the bowl he had already swept away, and said puzzledly, "But why did you suddenly move to Brother Ming, Zhu Tong?"