The Sick Villain Just Want to Live Chapter 6: study

The young man standing in front of the courtyard did not reveal a single flaw in the smile on his face.

Zhu Tong can see that the more troubled Shao Ming is in his heart, the more joyful his face is.

Hidden knife in laughter.

Needle hidden in cotton.

Can never believe the attitude he showed!

The system said: "You should be thankful that your mother gave you such a face, or you will really see the King of Hell now."

Zhu Tong: "…"

He felt that the system should be renamed Lao Tie.

Old iron 666.

Worried old man.

But the system makes sense.

Without the 5% initial favorability, his current progress bar is already negative.

Thank you mom, thank you Yan control.

While he was still in a daze, the proprietress gave a surprised "Huh", looked at Zhu Tong and said, "Do you know each other?"

Zhu Tong: "We..."

"Understood." Shao Ming said not far away. He parked his bicycle beside the courtyard gate and walked over with his head up. "We are not only in the same class, but also at the same table."

"…"

If it was obviously normal, Zhu Tong could hear it a bit cold.

The proprietress continued to be surprised: "Really? What a coincidence?"

Zhu Tong wanted to cover her mouth immediately.

I beg for peace, let's take a break!

He opened his mouth to speak, but suddenly there was something wrong with his throat, and a gust of air rushed up.

"cough!"

He couldn't help but coughed. This cough was like turning on a switch, and he couldn't stop.

"Cough cough cough..."

Zhu Tong coughed out of breath, and subconsciously supported the door frame with one hand.

The proprietress was frightened by the sudden situation, so she quickly leaned over and said, "Are you all right, classmate? What's the matter?"

Shao Ming, who had just walked over, also frowned.

Thinking that Zhu Tong still had a high fever in the morning, and his suspicions were temporarily covered by worry, he also stepped forward.

Zhu Tong had already covered his mouth with force and forcibly stopped his coughing.

He took a deep breath and waved at the proprietress, "No...it's fine, I'll just take a rest."

He didn't care to see what Shao Ming's expression was now, and said to the proprietress, "Can you...can you go out first?"

The proprietress was stunned for a while, and hurriedly said: "Okay, okay, you have a good rest."

She walked out of the room and closed the door.

As soon as the door closed, Zhu Tong leaned on the door wearily, thinking complicatedly, "Is this a punishment for lowering your favorability?"

system:"…"

Probably.

Zhu Tong looked at the palm of his hand covering his mouth again.

Luckily, I didn't cough up blood this time.