The Sick Villain Just Want to Live Chapter 27: abduct

The bikes were parked downstairs in the hotel.

When Zhu Tong jumped out of the back seat, his legs felt a little stiff.

He was sitting sideways in the back seat.

Hanging with the legs in the air, although it doesn't take much effort, but the position has been maintained for a long time, and there is no place for the legs to rest, which is inevitably a little uncomfortable.

He couldn't help kicking his legs.

Shao Ming understood what happened to him at a glance, and said with a smile, "Let's go, I'll take you up."

Zhu Tong refused: "No need, it's so late..."

"Let's go."

Shao Ming put his hand on his back lightly.

Zhu Tong: "…"

It's like taking care of a child who can't walk well.

Zhu Tong let him half-push himself into the hotel lobby.

The hall is very quiet, except for a young lady at the front desk who is working diligently, there is no one else.

The elevator is also empty.

Going up to the floor where Zhu Tong lived, in the quiet corridor, under the cold, dim light, the footsteps of two people echoed in the corridor at different heights.

People with advanced brains may make up for a paranormal accident.

Shao Ming felt that he had something called conscience being stabbed hard.

He lowered his head and set his eyes on Zhu Tong, "...Are you still used to staying in a hotel?"

Zhu Tong walked upstairs all the way, and there was no discomfort after his legs and feet moved.

He replied, "It's good, it's the same wherever you live."

People who sleep in hospital wards all the year round, as long as they are clean, he does not choose where to live.

Shao Ming: "…"

But the homestay is closer to the school.

He consciously found a reason to persuade Zhu Tong, and was about to speak when a bell rang.

"…"

Zhu Tong was taking out his room card to open the door, when the phone in his pocket suddenly rang.

He took it out and looked at it, then glanced at Shao Ming apologetically, and lowered his head to answer the phone: "Hello."

"Tongtong? Is get out of class over?"

There was a clear female voice on the phone. In the quiet corridor, even if the speakerphone was not turned on, the person next to him could hear it clearly.

Zhu Tong responded.

Over there, he immediately smiled and said, "I heard that you have transferred to our city. My aunt has wanted to call you for a long time, but she is afraid of disturbing your rest. How are you now? Where do you live? Are you still adapting to the new school? On weekends Are you free to come home for dinner? Auntie will cook something for you."

"…"

A series of problems did not even bring ventilation.

The person on the phone is Zhu Tong's cousin.

The daughter of his grandfather's sister.

Although Grandpa only had one daughter from his mother, he also had other relatives and descendants.