The Sick Villain Just Want to Live Chapter 42: meet

City A, Zhujia Villa.

After a busy day of work, Zhu Shoushan started to deal with messages from his private account when he got home. As soon as he turned on his mobile phone, he received a multimedia message from an unknown number.

He paused, then clicked on the message.

Looking at a few high-definition photos and looking at the familiar faces in the photos, Zhu Shoushan subconsciously frowned.

[Unknown]: I wish the boss's son is in good spirits, he will die soon, and he will be able to have fun in time.

The obvious yin and yang sarcasm made Zhu Shoushan frown even tighter.

What's the shortest of life? What timeless pleasure?

Tongtong's illness is not a secret in City A, but few people know that he is critically ill. Who is this person? What do you mean by sending him these pictures?

He replied to a question, but there was no reply from the other side.

Zhu Shoushan called again, but couldn't get through.

At this time, Qin Manwen, who knew that he was back, suddenly came over and asked with concern, "Shoushan? What happened? His face is so bad."

When Zhu Shoushan heard her voice, he quickly locked his phone, turned his head to look at her, and went upstairs without saying anything.

He ignored him so deliberately, Qin Manwen's gentle expression almost couldn't hold back, she took a deep breath, and her chest heaved slightly.

Ever since Junhong's "taking care" of Zhu Tong was revealed, Zhu Shoushan's attitude towards their mother and son has always been indifferent, hardly saying a word to her for so many days.

She knew that Zhu Shoushan must be suspicious of their mother and son, and she didn't dare to lean too close to him. She wanted to wait for Zhu Xin to come back and reconcile it, but she didn't expect that Zhu Xin would not even come back to see her during the National Day holiday.

After taking good care of him for so many years, he was still a white-eyed wolf in the end.

In Zhu Xin's heart, she still couldn't match the elder brother who couldn't see her face to face a few times throughout the year!

Qin Manwen was full of unwillingness and couldn't help but worry.

If even Zhu Xin can't be trusted, what will she do at Zhu's house in the future?

Her thoughts were ignored. In the study upstairs, after Zhu Shoushan entered the room, he turned on the phone that had previously locked the screen, stared at the photos for a while, and then sent the screenshots to the assistant.

[Check this number and the person in the photo. 】

In that kind of remote school, what friends did Tongtong make? Is the relationship so close?

Thinking of the "just in time" that the person in the text message said, Zhu Shoushan's face was a little ugly.

At the same time, Gongshui County.

The girl standing outside the homestay has an eight-pointed face like Zhu Tong, long hair and a shawl, and a white dress complements her tall figure. Standing on the street at night, she has a particularly outstanding temperament.

Zhu Tong never imagined that when he returned to the homestay late at night, he would still encounter such a big "surprise".

How did Xiaoxin come to Gongshui County?