The Sick Villain Just Want to Live Chapter 38: English

In the classroom of Class Two and Three of Senior High School, the first lesson of evening self-study is English.

This time, the monthly English test is the first to start the test, and the computer scans and marks the paper quickly. After the monthly test, the English results have already come out.

Because Lu Shiman was dismissed as the head teacher, her actions in the sixth examination room were not only spread among the students, but also became well known in the office.

In the past two days of the monthly test, Lu Shiman hardly even dared to set foot in the office, for fear of seeing other teachers talking about her mocking her eyes, and after the English results came out, seeing that Zhu Tong once again got a perfect answer sheet, she was even more Like being slapped on the face, it hurts hot.

Even if she deliberately targeted Zhu Tong, even if her invigilation affected the students' mentality in the examination, Zhu Tong should not lose a single point.

Her intentional or unintentional interference appeared ignorant and stupid in front of the perfect answer sheet.

She regretted it later, and felt that she was simply crazy to do such things that hurt others and herself because of temporary injustice.

But it was too late.

The English teacher in Class 3 was very happy.

She felt that Zhu Tong was her lucky star. After Zhu Tong transferred to No. 1 Middle School, the average English score of the third class in the two exams was the first in the grade, and the English teachers in other classes envied her.

In contrast, the teachers of other subjects in Class 3 were not so happy.

Because Zhu Tong's answering method is too special, other teachers who mark the test papers can directly recognize Zhu Tong's answer sheet without relying on handwriting recognition.

When Shi Wenshu saw the answer sheets "shared" to him by teachers of other subjects, he had the illusion that "bad" students were reported collectively by teachers.

He looked at Zhu Tong's answer sheet, sighed heavily, and then called Shao Ming to the office.

That's right, his name is Shao Ming.

It was the first time that Class 3 saw their student gods being called to the office after the exam, and there were many speculations.

"Why did the old class ask Shao Ming to go to the office? Could it be that Xue Shen encountered the first waterloo in high school in this monthly exam?"

"Lu Zheyu, you may change from the second to the first this time... ah no, it's the first."

Lu Zheyu was neither sad nor happy, and said blankly, "Impossible."

other people:"..."

Is your self-knowledge a little too deep?

Zhu Tong sat in his seat and looked at the front door of the classroom, feeling a little uneasy.

Wouldn't Shao Ming fail his exam just to give him tuition?

In the office, Shi Wenshu put several answer sheets in front of Shao Ming, and Shao Ming was not surprised when he saw the familiar handwriting on them.

"I heard that you have been tutoring Zhu Tong in recent days?" Shi Wenshu asked.

Shao Ming nodded and said, "It took a few days to make up."

Shi Wenshu looked at the answer sheet and said, "Compared with his last test results, his progress in this test is still obvious. It's his way of answering..."