The Sick Villain Just Want to Live Chapter 54: Insomnia

The school's chorus competition is still in the orderly preparations. During the afternoon self-study time, almost everywhere in the teaching building, you can hear a uniform singing voice, of course, whether it sounds good or not is another matter.

"...The second class sang the Pearl of the Orient. The second class was so irritable, and the head teacher chose such a gentle song. What happened to our old class? He was such a gentle person that he let us sing authentic warfare. Is he right? Have you swapped souls with the head teacher of the second class?"

"You don't understand that. After the competition, each class sings and sings in order to win the prize. The second class probably does the opposite."

"I heard that the second class has to buy new uniforms for the competition. Why hasn't our class moved?"

"Monitor? Can our class have new uniforms?"

Tang Nuan was suddenly cued and said casually, "What class uniform do we want for our class, and two live signs stand on the stage, and the impression score is three points higher than other classes."

"…"

As soon as she spoke, the people in the classroom looked at the two "living signs" behind her at the same time, one of them was studying hard and the other was playing with their mobile phones.

Yesterday, someone went online passionately in the middle of the night, and saw some news about the milk tea shop on the Internet. In addition, Shao Ming and the others were late for self-study, and there was already a wave of discussions in the classroom.

But seeing Shao Ming's expression as usual after returning to the classroom, there is no way to associate him with the "madman" who kicked people online.

The classroom was eerily silent for a moment.

Zhu Tong suddenly raised his head and looked at the people in the classroom.

In an instant, someone came back to their senses, "That makes sense! Our class has a lineup!"

The **** of learning and the young master are the words recitation, and Lu Zheyu is the music conductor. The three of them all stand in front of the voice, and one is good-looking.

Although Lu Zheyu turned his back to the audience.

"But is there really no new uniform for our class? I took a fancy to a school skirt, and it looks good."

"Where's the art committee? Let him ask the old class?"

The classroom was lively again.

Zhu Tong was brainwashed by the "Tunnel War" for a whole day. He finally calmed down and did his homework for a while, but suddenly he can't write anymore.

He leaned closer to Shao Ming, lowered his voice and said, "When we sing, do we both have nothing to do after the recitation?"

"Huh?" Shao Ming looked up from the phone screen: "What else do you want to do?"

"…"

He didn't want to do anything, he wanted to run away.

He said, "Can we leave the stage after the recitation?"

"How about that?" Before Shao Ming could speak, Tang Nuan turned his head when he heard the voice: "The chorus competition is a collective matter for the entire class, the words you recite are only a short paragraph, and it is already given to you not to let you sing. There is water from the Pacific Ocean, and you have to stand on stage until the end of the chorus!"

As she said that, she looked at Shao Ming again: "It's all your fault that you don't have a sense of honor in the class. Look, Zhu Tong has been ruined by you."