(Chapter 110: extra complete)

Regarding the initial world, what childhood without pain was like, Zhu Tong originally did not intend to go back.

Pain is also a kind of training. If it is true as the system says, he can become an excellent person, then he can still be without that memory.

However, as the world lines overlap more and more, he does not go back, but the memory comes back by himself.

from his dreams.

The first time I saw Shao Ming was on a cruise ship attending a friend's birthday party.

But it wasn't the first time he had heard of the man.

He went to school at Q University, and he always heard people mention that there is a genius in the computer department. He was admitted to the school with the first grade, and participated in many international competitions in the year of admission, winning honors for the school.

He also registered a game company by himself. He has been well-known for four years in college. He successfully went public when he graduated from college, setting a new record for Q University's earliest entrepreneurial venture.

"...He graduated from Q University, brother, haven't you seen him before?"

When he noticed Shao Ming on the cruise ship, it was Xiao Xin who reminded him.

Unfortunately, after four years of college, I wished Tong's studies, internships, and his grandfather's intentional training. He was also very busy, and he didn't have the chance to meet the legendary genius. He didn't expect to meet him abroad after graduating from college.

Most of the people who went on the cruise that day had unusual backgrounds, and they all heard about Shao Ming, but their evaluations were mixed.

Some appreciate it, some despise it.

Another idiot, relying on the great wealth of his family, openly confessed to Shao Ming on the cruise ship, asking Shao Ming to be his boyfriend.

That idiot was called Qian Xiao, and he was as shabby as his name.

Qian Xiao is a well-known **** in the dandy world.

The mouth said it was a confession, but in fact the purpose was to support it, and in front of so many people, it was humiliating.

Zhu Tong was originally one of the spectators on the cruise ship, but Shao Ming's reaction surprised him.

"Mr. Qian, do you like me? I can't bear your liking. I don't want to be ruined after I follow you, nor do I want to lose my arms and legs after I follow you. As far as I know, after the person you like follows you There is no good end, you are a hit, if you need a master's practice, I can help."

The humiliated person smiled and showed no signs of timidity in the face of a group of people who were about to see his jokes.

Most of the guests on the cruise ship know what kind of person Qian Xiao is, but no one would say so blatantly.

People with low backgrounds dare not, people with similar backgrounds are unwilling, and people who live in the Qian family are disdainful.

Shao Ming dared to say those words, which was tantamount to completely offending Qian Xiao.

Where did he get so much reliance?

Zhu Tong couldn't help but feel puzzled, and heard Xiao Xin who was holding his arm say, "Is Qian Xiao thinking that life is too tiring, so he wants to die?"

Zhu Tong didn't know why: "What do you mean?"

Zhu Xin said: "Brother, you don't know. The last person who pursued Shao Ming with such a big fanfare is now bankrupt. Oh, no, you know, it is the Xia Group, Xia Weiyi's son, you have seen it."