The Sick Villain Just Want to Live Chapter 23: past

The school quickly got the news that Yuan Shaozhou was sent to the hospital.

But things happened outside the school, and no one came to the school for a while, so the school turned a blind eye.

In the hospital, Yuan Shaozhou was lying on the bed with a bruised nose and a swollen face. His head was wrapped in gauze, and one leg was bandaged and hung on the bed.

"I want him to drop out! Mom, you go to school now, go to class 3 to find a boy named Zhu Tong, he found someone to beat me like this! You go to my dad, let him go to uncle, I will definitely Get him out of school! I want him to go to jail!"

Yuan Shaozhou howled loudly, his face that was originally terrifying, because of the pain and anger, his facial features became distorted and terrifying.

Even the woman in front of the hospital bed was startled by him.

But it was her son anyway, the woman's fright was quickly replaced by distress, she held Yuan Shaozhou's hand and said: "Okay, okay, Shaozhou, don't be afraid, mother will be angry for you, you have to rest now, Lie down quickly, be careful the wound opens again."

Yuan Shaozhou seemed to be insane, and shook her hand away forcefully, "Go! Go to my dad! Where is my dad!"

He was hysterical in the ward. Two nurses passing by in the corridor glanced inside at the same time. After looking at each other, they pouted and shook their heads at the same time.

No one went in to remind the hospital to be quiet, and no one went in to comfort the patient.

Anyway, this man is hopeless.

The woman in the ward was startled by his yelling, and went out to make a phone call while reassuring him.

It didn't take long for Yuan Hui to appear at the hospital.

When Yuan Shaozhou saw his father appear, the madness on his face finally subsided, he reached out his hand full of hope, "Dad..."

"Snapped!"

A crisp slap sound resounded in the ward.

"Husband!" The woman exclaimed in disbelief.

Yuan Shaozhou turned his head back slowly, and looked at his father in disbelief.

The anger on Yuan Hui's face did not disappear, and he pointed at him and said, "Have I ever told you that you should not provoke people you shouldn't provoke! Do you know who you provoke?"

Yuan Shaozhou: "I..."

"The gangsters who beat you have already turned themselves in, saying that you asked them to teach a student named Zhu Tong a lesson. They agreed to get them out after finishing the work, but they didn't do it. They did it for revenge on you. !"

Yuan Shaozhou was confused for a long time.

What's the meaning?

Did you hit him out of revenge?

What about Zhutong?

"No, no!" Yuan Shaozhou said, "It was Zhutong who asked them to beat me! He was the mastermind behind the scenes, Dad, it was Zhutong who deliberately beat me..."

"Where's the evidence!" Yuan Hui angrily scolded, "What the **** is the evidence! The police have records of you sending WeChat transactions and transfers to those gangsters. If you weren't in the hospital now, you should be in the **** bureau now. Talk to the old man!"

"…"

"It's not good for you to provoke anyone, go to provoke the prince of the Zhushi Group in City A! You **** have your brains!"