The Sick Villain Just Want to Live Chapter 48: identity

The two horses that had just been engrossed in worrying about chasing after dashed down the hillside, and the people behind them were chasing after them, jumping over the fence in a hurry...

The moment the horse landed from a high place, Zhu Tongyou felt a tingling pain in the place where the thigh and the back of the horse rubbed, but he was distracted by the joy of riding and didn't care. It hurts so much!

How is he going to dismount?

The people outside the racecourse stared at this side for a moment, and the people inside the racecourse quickly rushed over.

He almost became the focal point of the entire racecourse.

Zhu Tong was too sore to move.

Shao Ming had already realized something, and he stretched out his hand and said, "I'll hold you down."

"No!" Zhu Tong said anxiously.

So many people on the racecourse! Even if you don't know how to ride a horse, you have to be carried down by someone?

He also wanted a face.

But it really hurts.

Zhu Tong looked at Shao Ming with a rare grievance, but today Shao Ming cannot be blamed for this fact. He has been very careful and attentive. How could he think that he suddenly encountered two neuropathy.

He looked at the two people on the opposite horse again, and all kinds of emotions suddenly found a breakthrough.

"Can I borrow a cell phone?" he asked the staff.

While they were wearing protective gear, they left their mobile phones in the lockers at the racecourse.

The staff glanced at Shao Ming and hesitated.

Just now, this person said that he would call the police. Although it was understandable for them to call the police, the big incident would definitely affect the reputation of their racecourse. He did not dare to call the shots without authorization.

"This guest, why don't you..."

"Don't worry, I won't call the police."

"…"

The staff was suspicious, and Shao Ming suddenly looked at him. The man was startled, and hurriedly took out his mobile phone and handed it over.

This guy has a really bad temper, and his eyes now seem to be killing people!

In contrast, the handsome guy on horseback has a really good temper, and he is willing to believe him.

Zhu Tong really didn't plan to call the police. He made a direct call: "Uncle Liu, it's me, are you at the racecourse now?"

Outside the racecourse, the conscientious Uncle Liu was sitting in the driver's seat smoking a cigarette. He was afraid that the young master would not arrive in time when he needed it, so he secretly followed.

But you can't let the young master know about this matter, it will be bad if the young master's happiness is swept away.

After observing for so many days, the boy named Shao Ming is still very reliable. The weather is fine today, so there is no need to worry about the problem of catching a cold. The young master can still bask in the sun when he comes out. What a wonderful day.

Uncle Liu said: "The racecourse? No, I..."

Zhu Tong interrupted him directly, "I met two idiots on the racecourse on purpose to hit me on horseback, can you..."

"What? Riding a horse and hitting you? Young master, wait for me for two minutes, I'll come in right away!"

Zhu Tong: "…"