The Sick Villain Just Want to Live Chapter 41: part time

Near noon, the store was not particularly busy, but there were several customers, because one person asked for a group photo, and the other girls were also eager to try, but before it was my turn, I watched a "face-changing" drama.

Zhu Tong caught the attention of everyone in the store by surprise, and experienced the feeling of death in a society.

His disgusting face!

"I...I'm going to the bathroom."

Cold water, cold water, he needs a handful of cold water to cool down!

He came out from behind the counter, walked to the left, and suddenly heard a reminder: "The restroom is over there."

On the left is the dressing room.

Zhu Tong: "…"

He didn't dare to lift his head, and turned to the right again.

The girl in front of the counter let out a "wow" sigh.

This is not self-inflicted, right?

This reaction is too cute, right?

Originally, when Zhu Tong was in charge of collecting money, he followed the process word by word. Although he was very cute, he still had an aura that no strangers should approach. However, after the blushing just now, his aura completely collapsed. The girls who wanted to take a group photo exuded the brilliance of motherhood one by one.

Only Rosso looked puzzled: "What happened to Zhu Tong?"

Why are you blushing like this all of a sudden?

Shao Ming looked at the direction that Zhu Tong was leaving with a slightly distressed expression on his face.

He wanted people to "calm down" in order to make people forget about the morning, which seemed to backfire.

Why is it still blowing up?

This "calm" direction is not very good.

He was always looking in the direction of the bathroom, even forgetting his work.

Or the girl who asked for a group photo before whispered to him: "Handsome guy? Are you still in business?"

Shao Ming looked at the girl calmly.

The girl immediately smiled and said, "It doesn't matter if you don't do it. If you're not worried, go and coax first."

Although it is a suggested tone, the girls' eyes are full of: You go! you go!

Shao Ming couldn't help but smile, looked to the side and said, "Rosso, come and entertain me."

Having taken off his gloves, he turned around and walked out of the counter.

The girls uttered a "wow" in unison.

Rosso: "…"

Are these girls here to buy milk tea or to join in the fun?

In the bathroom, Zhu Tong held a handful of cold water and threw it on his face. He felt that the temperature on his face had faded a lot. He put his hands on the edge of the sink and sighed heavily.

Ugh.

It's not a problem to always rely on cold water to cool down!

He couldn't have to go to the bathroom every time he was touched by Shao Ming, right?

...it sounds like it's more perverted, even though he's only here to wash his face.

How will he face Shao Ming?