The Sick Villain Just Want to Live Chapter 50: Tentative

Zhu Tong suddenly froze.

Shao Ming said: "What's wrong? Is my proposal bad?"

Zhu Tong hesitated for a moment and said, "No, I..."

He's not a disabled person who can't take care of himself, and he's being held around for what he does every day... what does it look like?

But every day, walking like ducks and goose with legs apart, it seems even worse.

He looked at Shao Ming again.

Shao Ming waited patiently for him to make a decision.

Zhu Tong said: "You will have a hard time then."

Shao Ming said: "That's not true, you are very light."

Rather, he could not have asked for it.

Zhu Tong: "…"

Yes, he is thin.

He thought of the six-pack abs he saw that day. When he got better, he would also practice abdominal muscles.

Thinking of him for a moment.

He has always lived by it, and he has begun to imagine the future?

"Then you..." Zhu Tong's ears turned red, bowed his head and said, "I'll trouble you then."

Shao Ming bent his lips slightly, packed the medicine box, sat down beside him and said, "So young master, where is your first stop?"

Zhu Tong glanced in the direction of the room and said, "I want to go back to the room to do my homework for a while."

"…"

Yes, learning is always his first priority.

Shao Ming showed helplessness, reached out to him and said, "Okay, come."

Zhu Tong stretched out his hand hesitantly, and Shao Ming had already bent over at the same time, wrapping his arms around his back and grabbing his knees with the other, easily hugging him horizontally.

The touch from the palm of the knee on the knee was delicate and smooth, and Shao Ming's throat was slightly choked... He seemed to have found himself an extraordinary errand.

No matter how many times he went through it, Zhu Tong couldn't adapt to the weightlessness when he was suddenly picked up by someone. He subconsciously grabbed Shao Ming's shoulders.

Shao Ming carried him to the door of the room, suddenly stopped, and said in a low voice, "Do I look like the groom who carried the bride into the bridal chamber?"

Zhu Tong didn't hear very well: "...Ah?"

"It's okay, just kidding."

As he spoke, he freed the hand on Zhu Tong's back and opened the door.

Living together for so many days, Shao Ming seldom came to Zhu Tong's room. Every time Zhu Tong encountered a problem with his studies, he would go directly to his room to ask for advice. Out of respect, Shao Ming would not set foot here if he had nothing to do. There is already a "new owner" room.

Now suddenly come in, the room has not changed, but the things in the room are completely new.

The semi-circular arc-shaped floor-to-ceiling window faces the tatami, and the gray sheets on it have been replaced with pure white, matched with off-white wardrobes and bookshelves.

Shao Ming smiled at the new style of the room. He really didn't give dirty things any chance to hide.

He put people on the tatami.