Chapter 8

~~~

~~~

We had another round in the shower and then we both cleaned up. When we were done, Aaron returned to his bed while I spent some more time in the bathroom, blowdrying my hair a bit and put them up into two dutch braids to get them out of my face.

I wrap a towel around my body and I walk out. I start to collect my clothes
"I can go--" I say

"No, no, come here" he says and pulls me on his lap. He wraps his arms around my waist and kisses me.

"Did Penelope call?" I remember that we are still working

"I don't think so" he answers. I reach over to the table and I check my phone.
No calls or messages.

"That means that we have a bit more time..." he suggests and starts kissing my shoulder

"I guess it does..." I reply, completely giving in.

He releases my towel and changes our positions so I'd be on the bed. He takes his time to kiss me, and then my body as he works his way down.

He sits on his knees and spreads my legs. He kisses and sucks my inner thighs, getting closer and closer to my pussy.

And I'm wet again.

I feel his tongue on my clit and my body shakes. I lift my hips towards him for more, but he puts his hand on my lower stomach and pins me down.

He goes in again and I moan. He sucks and licks everything. My moans grow louder and I try to move my hips but he is holding me down.

I grab onto the sheets and I bite my lip as I feel his fingers join. His mouth stays on my clit while his fingers tease my cunt.

My phone starts ringing but he doesn't stop. "Aaron..." I moan as I try to get it

He pulls away and continues to work me with his hands.
"Pick it up" he says

"What?" I ask surprised

"Put it on speaker" he adds and goes down again.

"Fuck..." I sigh and I do it.
"Hey, Pen. Did you find anything?" I ask and I put it on mute immediately.

"You know it! His name is Richard Manning. He lost his job 6 months ago, due to complaints about his aggressive behavior, he seems to have a few bills that are overdue and his wife filled for divorce last month" she explains.

Aaron hasn't stopped looking at me or slowed down at all. He pushes two fingers inside of me. "God..." I moan. But I have Penelope on the line.

I unmute "And does he have a connection..." I bite my hand and I let out a shaky breath "...with the fourth victim?". Mute again.

"Yes, he does. They worked together in a company that Manning worked two years ago, where he was also fired for similar complaints. I couldn't find any connection on them now since non of them used social media but by their purchased tickets, they flew to Vegas with the same flight so there is a pretty good chance they got there together. And guess what?"