Chapter 25

~~~

~~~

The director called in a last minute meeting for this morning and my first thought when I saw the email was that I was fucked.

Of all days, why does it have to be today? Couldn't he wait until tomorrow? The meeting is about budget cuts in certain departments, how urgent could that be?
Fuck!

The day starts slow. Aaron and I came together and I went to my office to leave my things before the meeting and he did the same.

I set my bag down and I put my phone in my pocket. I grab the handle of the door and I'm ready to open it when waves of vibrations start between my legs.

I open my mouth and I try stay quiet while squeezing my legs together. It keeps going for a few seconds and then it finally stops.

"Fuck you, Hotchner" I whisper as I pull myself together and I walk out of the office.

I get to the conference room on the 15th floor and I take a seat with the Agents that were already there. We talk for a bit until we start.

Aaron enters only a minute after me and sits right across from me on the large table. There are literally 10 other seats he could have chosen but he sat there on purpose.

"Everything ok?" he asks with a smirk across his face

"Everything is great" I answer with a smile.

He pulls his phone out and starts doing something. He wouldn't open the app with people walking right behind him, right?

In fact, he did not send any vibrations to me again but I think he was getting off at the way I looked at him the whole time he was holding the phone in his hands.

During the meeting, I pulled a pen out of my jacket in order to write down some numbers and then I started playing with it quietly for the rest of the meeting.

The director is currently answering some last questions so I'm not really paying attention.

"I'll look into the issue" he says after another question, which probably means that he won't even remember it in 5 minutes. He is not really answering--

Oh, fuck!

I nearly jump and my knee hits the table. To avoid all eyes, I bend down pretending to collect my pen from the floor and I bite down on my lip.

As I come up, I make eye contact with Aaron and I see the smirk across his lips. That's when I notice his one hand being under the table, probably on his phone.

I'm going to kill him.

I press my legs together as the silent vibrations continue inside of me. Their frequency change as Aaron plays with it. I bring my fist to my face to hold my head up, but in reality I'm covering my mouth and holding my noises in.