Chapter 49

~~~

~~~

"I'll finish this later. I want to enjoy the live model right now" he kisses me again as he lets the album down.

"But did you like it?" I ask to confirm

"Come and find out" he answers and continues to kiss me.

I put my hands on his pants and I feel how hard he is. Then I start to put my hair up quickly with a hair tie as he kisses me.

My hands return to his pants and I pull them down, freeing his cock. I rub him gently and he moans against my lips. I pull away and I get down on my knees.

I lick my hand to get it wet and I wrap my fingers around his base. I take his tip in my mouth. He closes his eyes and drops his head back.

I suck the tip and I stroke the rest of him slowly. He looks down at me and meets my eyes.

"With your other hand" he demands.

He wants to be looking at my rings as I do this. I like it.

I change hands and I try my best to stroke him with my left hand. I push myself a bit lower each time, until I can't go any further.

So he takes over and holds my head. I let go of his dick and I grab the edge of the couch. He lifts his hips and starts thrusting in and out of my throat.

When I can't take more, I tap on his thigh and he lets me go. I begin to breathe heavily but I continue to work him with my left hand, just like he asked me too.

He stops me before he finishes. He picks me up from the floor and puts me on the couch. I help him by lifting my dress up to my waist and I open my legs.

He starts rubbing me over my panties and I drop my head back moaning. He kisses my inner thighs a few times before reaching my panties.

Finally, he takes them off and continues to rub my clit. I lift my hips towards his hand and he smiles. He puts two fingers inside of me and starts thrusting quickly. Fingers curled up and palm touching my clit every time.

Pressure starts building between my legs. But when he hears my moans increase, he stops. He brings his hand to my throat
"You're not going to cum yet" he says

"I'm not" I agree even though I really want to.

He starts thrusting his fingers again. One hand on my throat and the fingers of the other inside of me.

My orgasm is close again and he stops.
"Fuck..." I moan frustrated.

He gives me a few seconds and starts again. However, this time I was already close and so I came around his finger.

He squeezes my throat
"What did I say?" he asks

"I'm sorry" I say and he slaps my ass. He turns me to my belly and takes my dress off. Then, I can hear that he is undressing as well.