Character Information

Age:
18 (she's been 18 since she met Merlin)

Hair:
Long wavy platinum blonde

Eye color:
1 blue, 1 green

Emilia Clarke as History Guardian Goldstone:

The daughter of Charlotte Goldstone and is obviously alive. Pranks rude and disrespectful people. Is loved by most especially the servants. Is the best friend/fake girlfriend of Mason. Does anything to make her mother proud although always fails. She doesn't like being a Princess and wants to be a warrior. She's sweet, caring, selfless, fun, hyper, trustworthy, and broken.

 She's sweet, caring, selfless, fun, hyper, trustworthy, and broken

"Someone is using magic."

"Nimueh's dead. The balance of the world has been restored."

"Arthur I'm not an idiot. I know as well as you that you can't cook at all. Just answer me this. Did you try? Or did you just get food from the palace kitchens?"

"I'll stop you."

Family & Friends:

Eva Green as Charlotte Goldstone:

History's mother is very much alive. She is the Queen of the planet Thea. She's pushy, selfish, impatient, rude, and abusive.

 She's pushy, selfish, impatient, rude, and abusive

"This is History, my lovely daughter."

"I thought you might need the extra help. And before you say anything they agreed to help. Your people still care about you History."

"Jason let her go! Why are you doing this!?"

"I know I have not been the best mother... But I am trying to do better. Not just for you but myself as well."