2. Valiant

A/N: THERE IS ATTEMPTED AND HINTING AT ATTEMPTED SEXUAL ASSAULT IN THIS CHAPTER AND I HAVE MARKED IT!!

Let me catch you up on what happened In the short time we were there. Ever since Merlin became Arthur's manservant me and Arthur had become friends. Gaius reminded me of Richard my old servant who was more of a father figure. Me and Merlin were still the same old brother and sister duo. That's all from Future History if you're still reading this great.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

History was sitting on the ground watching Merlin help Arthur train for the tournament. She watches as Merlin tries to slide his sword into the sheath and eventually, he does while Arthur makes a face.

"Ready?" Arthur asks Merlin while taking a step back and turning around getting ready.

"Would it make any difference if I said no?" Merlin asks while putting on his helmet causing his sister to giggle at him not only because of the question but at the face he makes.

"No Merlin I think that is quite obvious." History tells her brother as Arthur points her way and then continues to swing his sword getting ready.

Merlin finally had his helmet on and then pulled his sword from the sheath.

"Body, shield, body, shield, head," Arthur says as he begins to swing his sword with Merlin blocking most of them.

"Head? ow." Merlin says with his hand on the top of the helmet where Arthur had hit.

"Come on Merlin your not even trying." Arthur lightly hits his sword against Merlin's back causing him to stumble. History slightly hears Merlin say 'I am' while she watches hoping no one got hurt. "To the left, right, left, head."

"Ow." Merlin stumbles backward after Arthur had once again hit his helmet.

"Come on Merlin I've got a tournament to win." Arthur walks toward Merlin waiting for him to recover so that they could continue. History sat on the grass rubbing her hands together nervously.

"Can we stop now please?" Merlin asks but Arthur just ignores him and swings his sword once while getting in position.

"Shield, body, shield, shield." Arthur says while swinging his sword and History didn't hear him say head but he hit the helmet twice.

Merlin falls on his back and the helmet comes off causing his sister to get up, walk over, and kneel to check on him. Arthur also walks over and looks down at Merlin.

"You're braver than you look most servants collapse after the first blow." Arthur reveals causing the female sorcerer to worry for those servants.

"Is it over?" Merlin tries to catch his breath while squinting his eyes and looking up at Arthur.