2.5: Lancelot and Guinevere

It was morning and History was helping Gwen get on her horse as Arthur assists Morgana as she mounts her horse as well

It was morning and History was helping Gwen get on her horse as Arthur assists Morgana as she mounts her horse as well. The four, Noah, and a few knights were in the Main Square as they got ready to leave.

History walks over to her horse after helping Gwen but stops as Arthur places his hands on her waist. History mounts her horse with the help of Arthur. They both knew that History didn't need the help but Arthur was just trying to be nice.

Arthur has also wanted an excuse to touch her because he knew she was still upset about the Druids. He had read in the book about History that his touch calms her because of the bond the two shared.

History turns her head and looks down at Arthur giving the man a thankful smile then he bends over and picks up Noah.

"Be safe and don't go putting yourself in danger AGAIN." Arthur says looking at the girl as he emphasizes the word again making History give him a confused look.

"When have I ever put myself in danger?" History asks making Arthur raise his eyebrows then he and Noah share a look before he looks back at History as he made a face.

"Shall we start from the beginning? The time you went to a very dangerous place to retrieve a flower, one flower. The time you took an arrow for me and your other friend Will. Oh, how about the time you drank a sleeping draught that you thought was poison to once again protect me?"

"Alright I get it I put myself in danger to save the people I care about and I will try to stay out of danger this time. But if it comes down to it Morgana and Gwen come before me."

"That's the best I'm going to get isn't it?" Arthur asks making History smile with a nod before leaning over as he leans up. History moves her head over and kisses Noah's head making Morgana and Gwen chuckle at the two.

History then pulls away and sits up straight on her horse.

"Alright, I think I am ready to go what about you two?" History asks looking at the girls as Arthur makes a face at her.

"Mum." Noah says making History look at him and nod telling him to continue. "I think Arthur wants a kiss as well."

Arthur smiles at the young boy as History makes a face looking like she's thinking before smiling.

"I think your right Noah." History says smiling before leaning over once again but this time placing a kiss on Arthur's lips.

When the two pull away Arthur smiles at her as she sits back up on the horse. Arthur walks over to Morgana with a serious look on his face.

"I hope your trip isn't too upsetting." Arthur says as Morgana looks down at him then she gives him a smile.

"Thank you, Arthur." Morgana replies as she slightly nods her head at him then Arthur looks at Sir Robert.

"Make sure you return to Camelot before dusk." Sir Robert turns his head to look at Arthur and nods at what Arthur tells him.

"Yes, Sire." Sir Robert says making Arthur walk back over to History and place his free hand on her back. History turns to the Prince who looks at her with a serious look.