2.6: Beauty and the Beast Part 1

History and Arthur stood in Gaius's Chambers as Noah lies asleep in Arthur's arms

"Have you found anything?" History asks as she leaned on the table looking at Gaius who looked at the book in front of him.

"I have gone through the whole book and there is something you need to see." Gaius responded before pushing the book in front of the Princess and then motioning for her to read it.

'The Savior's story.

The Savior was raised as a Princess by a woman named Charlotte Goldstone. Charlotte never let the Savior live her own life and was physically abusive toward the girl. She told the Princess she could never be the one thing she always wanted to be a Warrior. The Savior met the best warrior in her kingdom and his name was Tommy. Tommy helped train the Princess to be a warrior and she turned out to be better than him. Tommy and The Savior grew close and soon became like family. At the age of ten, the young Princess met a young Prince named Mason. The two royalty became fast friends and soon dated for a short time before realizing they were better off as friends. Mason became like a brother to the Princess. The Prince fell in love with his Servant and The Savior was still by his side seeing as she didn't care who he loved. Although The Savior's servant Richard was by her side through everything and even helps her escape from her mother. He is also the only one who knew Charlotte wasn't The Savior's actual mother-'

History slams the book closed at the new information while everyone in the Chambers jumps.

"Calm down Love I am sure there is a reason Richard did not tell you about Charlotte." Arthur says placing his free hand on History's shoulder making her instantly relax. The Princess turns around to face Arthur and places a hand on his arm then nods.

"Shall we go find out why?" History asks calmly and Arthur nods making History turn to Gaius. "Thank you Gaius for showing this to me and if you find anything else let me know."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

History bursts through her Chamber door as Arthur sighs knowing what's about to happen.

"You were going to tell me on my wedding day but you got interrupted." History states walking over to Richard who was cleaning up her Chambers.

"Well, you could just do what you want to do." I look at him like he's grown 2 heads. "Look there's something you should know-." He was cut off by someone knocking on my door.

"You were going to tell me that Charlotte is not truly my mother. Weren't you!?" History questions as Arthur tenses at the thought of her marrying someone else.

"How did you find out?" Richard questions looking both confused and also guilty.

"From a book written about me! I did not find out from my most loyal and trusted friend... No, I found out because of a book." History took a breath to calm down as Arthur walks over and kisses the side of her head.