2.1: The Curse of Cornelius Sigan

I was trying to sleep over the loud noises the workers were making

I was trying to sleep over the loud noises the workers were making. Soon I hear footsteps approaching me then the person taps on my arm.

"Yes?" I ask my eyes still closed.

"Can't we just ask Arthur to ask them to stop? I'm tired and I can't sleep over the noise." I hear Noah say my eyes open and I sit up half asleep.

"Noah they're working under the King's orders."

"Yeah but Arthur's the Prince please, please, please."

"Ok fine we'll try." I get off my bed and put some shoes on then I look over at my bed. I walk over and grab my blanket and wrap it around me. Noah and I leave our Chamber I tripped over nothing a few times but was too tired to care.

Soon we get to Arthur's Chambers and I enter without knocking. I walk over to his bed and flop down.

"What are you doing?" I hear Arthur ask confused and I just point to Noah who's climbing on the bed.

"We can't sleep is there anything you can do?" Noah asks laying in between Arthur and I.

"Merlin. Merlin!" Arthur yells I jump then sit up and see Arthur was now standing up as Merlin runs into the room.

"Yes, Sire? History?" Merlin asks confused looking at me I smile and point to Noah.

"Noah wanted to come and ask if Arthur could help with the noise." I explain

"Are you deaf?" Arthur asks drawing Merlin's attention back to him.

"I wish." Merlin replies

"I want you to go down there and tell them to stop."

"But they're working under the King's orders."

"Yeah. And you're working under mine." Arthur walks over and lays back down I follow his lead and lay down as well. "Are you going to leave?"

I sit up quickly making Arthur jump a little and my head snaps to him.

"I am currently raising a child on my own I do not care where I sleep I just need sleep!" I yell feeling frustrated I lay back down when the door opens.

"History mind coming with me for a moment?" I hear Merlin ask and I sit up angrily.

"No sleep I tell you. LET'S GO!" I yell as everyone in the room jumps then I walk out of Arthur's Chambers.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
"How do you think he died? Gaius?" Merlin questions as Me and him kneel by a dead body we were in some tomb.

"Hmm?" Gaius hums we both look up at him then we move our heads to look around as we stand.

"Do you know whose tomb it is?" I ask

"Not sure." Gaius replies

"Do you think it might be cursed?" Merlin asks as Gaius steps forward triggering a trap. Merlin uses his magic to move a tray in front of Gaius as a shield. I move my hand in front of me and start to freak out when I see a ball of energy but it was forest green. The energy that was wrapped around the arrow and my fingers were a lighter forest green. The ball of energy that sat in my palm was a darker forest green.