Prologue

The beginning

3rd POV

A door is opened and on the other side is a fairly large room an older man steps inside looking at a young girl. "Princess your mother has requested I bring you to her."

"One more second." The young girl hurriedly says while coloring "Aaaannnddd DONE."

The girl puts her things away then jumps from her seat and moves toward the man following close behind him.

They walk through the halls till they get to the front doors of the castle. A woman awaits there turning her head when she hears their footsteps.

"Finally you're here." The young girl walks over and stands next to the older woman. "Today's the day History keep your head up and mouth shut. Don't speak unless spoken to and please for the love of all. Act like a princess none of that warrior talk got it?" The young girl nodded with a 'yes ma'am'. "Good. And no pranks it took a week for my servant to get green out of his hair."

The older woman turned and walked out with the older man and younger girl following. Before the two walk out they look at each other and share a smile at the fond memory of the servant screaming.

You're probably wondering 'what is going on and who are these people'. Hi, my name is History and this is my story. Now I won't spoil much but this is how I went from being a Princess to be one of the best warriors to exist. Each story I'm going to tell will have friendship, loyalty, forgiveness, and magic. It will be beautiful, personal, and there will even be love. So please sit back grab a snack and read about my life the good and bad.

They get outside and wait for horses to come through the gate. History put a fake smile on when she sees them the Queen looks at the Princess. "I want you to be on your best behavior and if you aren't I will punish you do you understand?" The Princess nods with another 'yes ma'am'. "Good now head up, back straight, and a good smile remember you are a Princess, not a servant."

The Princess turns to the older man with a sad expression. The man looks at the 10-year-old and nods with a smile letting her know that all was well. The young Princess grins before turning to face the horses that we're coming.

Soon an older woman steps out of the carriage along with a boy who looks to be the Princess's age. History's mother steps forward and hugs the other woman.

"Oh, Samantha I haven't seen you in ages." History's mother tells the woman as they share a smile. History's eyes go wide as she looks at the older man who gives her a small smile and shakes his head.

"Well Charlotte not all of us can be just like you I mean look at you" Samantha told the young girl's mother as she looks over at History. "And who is this wonderful young lady?"

History noticed the strange accent from the lady but doesn't speak of it. Charlotte placed a hand on History's shoulder moving her to stand in front of her.

"This is History, my lovely daughter." Charlette tells Samantha and History took notice of the woman's eyes widening a bit.

The woman looked a bit frightened but she shoves her fear down and puts her hand on the boy's shoulder moving him forward as well.

"This is my son Mason. You know what History why don't you show Mason around?" Samantha asks innocently although History saw mischief in the woman's eyes.

The Princess looks at her mother for approval and her mother nods causing History to turn to the young boy with a polite smile.

"Come I shall show you the best places to play at." History says but her mother squeezes her shoulders a bit harder causing her face to turn into a look of pain which Mason noticed. The young boy watches as History's smile comes back like it was never gone. "I meant not to play but to work."